Member For 3 Years
464b6aeaed6e52392d40b33532ca9b84.jpg

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
22mm or 24mm
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And I'm not saying I'm slow but I've had my cosmonaut for over a month and I not once thought of putting my summit cap on mine (which fixes a couple problems I've had with the ultem tip)

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well folks, looks like were are seeing another wonderful Manufacturer giving up because of the state of stupid laws .

VapourArt - GP was a leader in quality, and state of the art manufacturing. Pride in their work, and most of all
Pride in customer care......

gus-group%20shot_zpsijqmtv1o.jpg

paps-2_zpshkgklfnl.jpg

PAPs-4-switch-001_zps8po0sqsk.jpg

_MG_0191_zps188b1db2.jpg

GP%20collections-007_zpswsci8fe7.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well folks, looks like were are seeing another wonderful Manufacturer giving up because of the state of stupid laws .

VapourArt - GP was a leader in quality, and state of the art manufacturing. Pride in their work, and most of all

paps-2_zpshkgklfnl.jpg

_MG_0191_zps188b1db2.jpg

I really HATE my government and I don't say that lightly ...

This is all I have for now. Not much on mechs yet.

v18TsJz.jpg

The 26650 mod is an authentic Super-T Precise Simplicity with a TOBH clone. (left)
Authentic Black Sioux w/ Authentic Mephisto (Middle)
A grenade 18350 mod that I have zero details on (right) -- Thread
Ever been on a plane with that?

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

paps-2_zpshkgklfnl.jpg

_MG_0191_zps188b1db2.jpg

I just found out today. This really bites.

I just placed an order for a couple of mods and some parts, but it was upsetting as they are such good peeps and their products are amazing IMO.

Anyone wanting amazing quality mechs for super cheap, there are a few left on their website.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do You like the Cloud Cap on that Unholy RDA? Been close to getting one for mine but wanted to see what your thoughts are on it :)

I find the cloud cap a bit too airy, I vape the Unholy with the vertical air flow open only and am looking at ways I can dial the cloud cap airflow down by just a quarter by blocking the corner tips of one side of both airflows. Right now I am twisting the cap so the air flow is off centre.

Build quality wise it's spot on and fits the Hanged and the Raven seamlessly. It's worth buying if you like chucking clouds, but the original cap beats it on flavour.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Atmizone Lab50 w/ an Animodz Chiwawa atty:
2moczrc.jpg

And had these two about 2 years ago:

a27lmw.jpg

And some older pics, sorry if reposted:

33ueqsx.jpg

21eyv46.jpg

2vsmdeh.jpg

34dra15.jpg

adfc5u.jpg

25he2h1.jpg

:inlove:So beautiful...... All perfect..... What is that black one and that little "Brass Monkey" Phantus? What a wonderful little device.....

Thanks for sharing these magnificent mods

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I find the cloud cap a bit too airy, I vape the Unholy with the vertical air flow open only and am looking at ways I can dial the cloud cap airflow down by just a quarter by blocking the corner tips of one side of both airflows. Right now I am twisting the cap so the air flow is off centre.

Build quality wise it's spot on and fits the Hanged and the Raven seamlessly. It's worth buying if you like chucking clouds, but the original cap beats it on flavour.

I was worried that it would be too airy :( I'm probably still gonna buy it tho LoL!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The carbon fiber one is a PUB 22 by Barjavel Mods, but I don't remember who made the Phantus or where I got it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

paps-2_zpshkgklfnl.jpg

_MG_0191_zps188b1db2.jpg

WTF are you talking about....... is GP going to close it's doors?....

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WTF are you talking about....... is GP going to close it's doors?....

From what I read on the VapourArt/ GP family thread.... He is dealing with all the FDA and the international laws and making it hard for him to keep up in technology and new designs...

It wont be right now, but it will eventually cease any new things. :(

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@r055co Thanks dude, this is one bad ass mech mod! Oros V2. I need to find a matching copper rda. rocking a glacier v2 in copper (unpolished) with Claptons. hits hard! 0.16ohms 25r Sammy.
sitting next to my heavy solid brass scndrl mech, also need a matchy rda in brass.

d5fb4b689dd667d9c04b4a2e427a0b71.jpg
5bef5933eef656f8c748d63628546657.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still really like the old school pinoy mechs, timeless pieces and still works, if not better than alot of the newer stuff out there nowadays.
Totally agree! Lately I've been using the mechmods more than my DNA boxes. It's like an old person gradually transitioning from metal to blues.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Nice collection you there. :) If only the "tophat" part on the Avidlyfe mods were always flush (top of the mod) with different atomizers, I'd probably already have one, they look nice. A co worker at my shop brings his Able to work and I noticed if the 510 is protruding too much on atomizers.. gap. I'm a fan of flush.

VU Sponsors