Become a Patron!

Mechanical pics!

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice collection you there. :) If only the "tophat" part on the Avidlyfe mods were always flush (top of the mod) with different atomizers, I'd probably already have one, they look nice. A co worker at my shop brings his Able to work and I noticed if the 510 is protruding too much on atomizers.. gap. I'm a fan of flush.

That's not the mods fault, it's your coworker! Able's are hybrids. You remove the top cap, screw in your RDA, then screw that assembly (top cap and RDA) onto the tube. Your RDA always sits flush unless you put the top cap on the tube first and then screw the RDA onto the top cap.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's not the mods fault, it's your coworker! Able's are hybrids. You remove the top cap, screw in your RDA, then screw that assembly (top cap and RDA) onto the tube. Your RDA always sits flush unless you put the top cap on the tube first and then screw the RDA onto the top cap.

lol, I won't comment on my co-worker. His is an authentic Able. A seem is always present on his. I'm not saying it's the mod's fault or Avidlyfe's, I'm sure it's like that so all batteries and all atty's are compatible with one another, but aesthetically, gaps/seems happens. And others..

((watch @ 2:22, dat seem doe))

.. are having the same gap. Other than that, they look nice.

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just came in! #032
Might go up for sale

274989f37a8496af0e314bd76ca0c7e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bad ass Venturi rda, with some micro SS coils. on a Aria oros v2. she chucks, chucks and flavour Is awesome! 0.2ohms. perfect ! and it matches!
01d3ef027e3348a6da6a0f58f702240a.jpg
98477e87e3bd77a6440510fe1935944e.jpg

going to try the top air flow cap and chimney cap.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dffe6114f9bef4938de57fee3e7c94e7.jpg
3f678366ca656138c6fd2a234a579c11.jpg

This thing is Tiny! Hits nice also, .14 3x26.36N80 3mm 5wrap Aliens

Wanted to use my Skill RDA on it, no go, center pin protrudes enough..but needed 2 more threads to pass the ultem ring...and the Goon was just long enough...truly designed with Filipino RDAs in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SOI is releasing a new Tube soon...SubZero X...

View attachment 78356
I figured that's why they've been having sales on their gear.

Anyway the Subzero Shorty/RDA kit is an awesome buy right now and for those who enjoy a good tube mod should take advantage of it. The Shorty was (and still is) my favorite Tube Mod (=<25mm) but never really thought much of their RDA until I got it. It's one damn fine Vape and really love the design, performance and flavor of it.

I'm looking forward to the new Tube which I will be buying 'cause they really put out some excellent quality gear.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to see so many mechanicals posted daily, I remember the chatter last year was all about how mechs, especially the higher end ones would basically disappear from the market, and that void would be quickly filled by cheap chinese VW/TC devices.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice to see so many mechanicals posted daily, I remember the chatter last year was all about how mechs, especially the higher end ones would basically disappear from the market, and that void would be quickly filled by cheap chinese VW/TC devices.
Market for mechs is still pretty big if anything I see its been steadily growing in the US.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
crazy! only mech, or do you have more?
Well it's been less than 12 weeks since I started vaping so all I have is two box mods and the Maelstrom with the matching Maelstrom RDA and two more RDAs. And eight VTC5A batteries because the VTC5A when freshly charged hits harder than the rest plus it's a 25 amp battery and if I want to move to a 30 amp battery then I'm pretty much stuck with 1500 mAh in the Maelstrom I guess, or until someone makes a better battery.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Always happy to help someone find their "dream" gear :) :wave:
Le Jumbo Jet, Le Zephyr and a no.20 Le drip tip... yeah, I guess you could say I like the Vaponaute line of products ;)

9fy1xf.jpg

Special thanks to @anavidfan for helping me source this mech, very much appreciated!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its a beauty, like its simple looks , I will have to take some looks at it, see what the innerds look like. I put it off as another "power vape" RDA.
Thanks and curses..... I thought I was done being seduced by purdy things....

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its a beauty, like its simple looks , I will have to take some looks at it, see what the innerds look like. I put it off as another "power vape" RDA.
Thanks and curses..... I thought I was done being seduced by purdy things....

I'm afraid it's a never ending battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tried to get a matchy setup for my heavy brass scndrl.
subzero22 brass sleeve. just got it in today.
502f472f7881a2687912a148e3a5c26e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors