style of mojo, Authentic Chi You 2013
solid silver contacts & magnets.
4622cabcb30e8bdf08aae8a016e4f348.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
going full parallel today with my ohmega parallel box. it's aluminium I wonder if I should strop the paint and Polish it to a good shine!? don't really like the black. would it loose value once I strio the paint and Polish it, since there is no engravings?
b5489e6e5d9a8a05a7b9dcebe1d19155.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
parallel 18350?

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

Single 18350, got mine at LocalVape for 19.99? Owner assured me it IS genuine, just that they had a lot of them and want to clear stock. Sometimes tempted to get another, especially when they are always having sales of 25% off,to have for spare parts.

I dont use it often, because with my bad hands and wrists its feels like its the heaviest thing I own. ITs like holding a brick.

It hits hard for an 18350 and for quite a long time compared to my same sized battery tube mechs.

I think it retails on the official site for over a 100? they also sell an adapter so you can use short RDAs on it.
Its a beautiful hunk of metal.

Attachments

• phantus-006.jpg
    phantus-006.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 21
  • phantus-007.jpg
    phantus-007.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 18

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont use it often, because with my bad hands and wrists its feels like its the heaviest thing I own. ITs like holding a brick.

It's stupendously heavy for its size. Mine weighs in at 13 oz with a battery and a full tank. This is the only stealth mod I own that I just never want to carry around with me for the purpose of sneaking a vape, because it feels like I have to be careful not to break something each time I pull it out of my pocket - thereby totally defeating the purpose :)

It hits hard for an 18350 and for quite a long time compared to my same sized battery tube mechs.

Most of my hybrid 18350 tubes hit harder, simply because they're hybrids. But the Phantus is the only 18350 mod I use with a tank. Usually, you get a more satisfying vape out of a small battery with a very small dripper.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
going full parallel today with my ohmega parallel box. it's aluminium I wonder if I should strop the paint and Polish it to a good shine!? don't really like the black. would it loose value once I strio the paint and Polish it, since there is no engravings?
b5489e6e5d9a8a05a7b9dcebe1d19155.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
I'm on full parallel today too. You box is so much sexier than mine though. Mines just a plain stainless box I got in a trade.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm on full parallel today too. You box is so much sexier than mine though. Mines just a plain stainless box I got in a trade.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
here's a plain old box...
these are sweet, old school has a ton of lean (sucks but it is what it is) hits hard and fires every single time!
lifetime warranty if they still excist. easy to build on tho
9df5cc5dd83ace714e70cb0af61405c0.jpg
6b5280c05fef36a4a5e3b9e25a9d65bd.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cmon people! I've looked at every post on this thread.... anyone else got some off the wall or mech mods they want to share?

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
These are my "stealthy" set ups. When Im out and about, I actually vape a LOT less.

If its going to be an outing that might be longer, I take the 2 and spare batteries.
JM-Spheroids-001.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what I take around town with me. Usually vape in the car, and this one is perfect for it. Also like the way it looks....
f020cfea5826d2a688b3aa2d8bbe380b.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
iTaste! I was wondering when someone would post a pic of one. I remember when those were the shit.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
o_OHave you considered therapy?

You think that's bad? I know people who pay upwards of $1500 for crappy 3D-printed Frankenskull-like mods or totally unremarkable drippers just because there's only 25 made, they're sold on select invite-only forums, they're all gone withing seconds, and 100 other people with more money than sense fight to get one before everybody else just so they can boast to have something nobody has.

There's a small but devoted suckers' market for "high-end" vape gear (high-end as in price, not quality or innovation), and clever modders make a killing for very little initial investment. I'm often tempted to print shite box mods and work my marketing magic to sell them for top dollar, but I never do because I guess I have morals...

Carambrda's gear is expensive, but at least it's metal and it's custom-engraved. Having worked in the luxury gun industry, I can tell you it's not that expensive.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You think that's bad? I know people who pay upwards of $1500 for crappy 3D-printed Frankenskull-like mods or totally unremarkable drippers just because there's only 25 made, they're sold on select invite-only forums, they're all gone withing seconds, and 100 other people with more money than sense fight to get one before everybody else just so they can boast to have something nobody has.

There's a small but devoted suckers' market for "high-end" vape gear (high-end as in price, not quality or innovation), and clever modders make a killing for very little initial investment. I'm often tempted to print shite box mods and work my marketing magic to sell them for top dollar, but I never do because I guess I have morals...

Carambrda's gear is expensive, but at least it's metal and it's custom-engraved. Having worked in the luxury gun industry, I can tell you it's not that expensive.
This one isn't just custom-engraved BTW... it is part of a five mod series, and, it is hand-engraved directly onto the mod itself by none other than Mathew Hagermann. My second-most expensive mod purchase is my Purge Mods Karma, the engraving on which is a machined copy of a hand-engraved design, albeit this hand-engraved design is also by Mathew Hagermann, and, the machining is obviously impeccable and it sure is a marvelous piece of art and craftsmanship, extremely solid build quality and extremely safe to vape on it, but still it isn't the same thing as hand-engraved directly onto the mod itself... by... Mathew Hagermann. Oh and, one more thing... I happen to know who has the copper (the 1 of 5) as he is a personal friend of mine. But I'm never going to post online who has it, just like I'm never going to put my brass 2 of 5 up for sale on a select invite-only forum (nor anywhere else, for that matter...). :cloud:

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With all the copper lately, figured Id share this...
Versa Mods "Talon" matched up with a Kraken Copper. Im tempted to patina it, not crazy bout copper. Its purdy, but the color is so colorful.

Also, how do you all keep your copper clean? The Kraken I think has been coated, its real old stock and its showing signs of coating wear and its patina-ing only on some spots.

_MG_5752.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With all the copper lately, figured Id share this...
Versa Mods "Talon" matched up with a Kraken Copper. Im tempted to patina it, not crazy bout copper. Its purdy, but the color is so colorful.

Also, how do you all keep your copper clean? The Kraken I think has been coated, its real old stock and its showing signs of coating wear and its patina-ing only on some spots.

View attachment 93466
I got some of the grime off my copper Mech today with a damp washcloth but to get it back to looking brand-new I used a "rust remover". It's a pink gooey substance that quickly cleaned and polished the copper.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got some of the grime off my copper Mech today with a damp washcloth but to get it back to looking brand-new I used a "rust remover". It's a pink gooey substance that quickly cleaned and polished the copper.
Thank you, EMusic, I will have to get some of that pink goo and use it on the Kraken. Thats why I dont like when brass or copper get those anti oxidation clear coats. Eventually they do come off and its always uneven.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My very first mech years ago can anybody guess the setup
22786e273e440047d8bf7bd3e707e6ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thought it was a emma at first, I have a authentic emma on the way to go with my Akuma. so I have cloned akuma, and emma but the emma is copper and SS which is the wrong metals. I have a authentic brass emma on the way, and a authentic akuma which is copper and brass. the clone is also copper and brass but does not have a beauty locking ring like the authentic. so what mod is that? engraving looks a little light.... is it a clone?

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some able fun with a 3 post 24mm Kennedy deck, parallel A1 wire,..... 0.18ohms, brass Grizzly sleeve from district f5ve, same with chubby cap. custom sleeve on the able. and a saw button.
d4addda7da2d757ea16f845ed71823b3.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

VU Sponsors