Become a Patron!

Mechanical pics!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a Purge Headshot clone RDA for the Hagerman. Wasn't really interested in the authentic - gonna throw a build in it now and see if it's worth getting a real one. This one whistles fairly loudly without a build in it. Let's hope that goes away after I put the coils in it.

T72Ik7g.jpg
I have a headshot clone too imho it whistles less with coils in it but still whistles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Threw some N80 aliens in it and there is just a very slight hint of a whistle. Definitely a comp deck (hardly any juice well). But I figured it was a comp style RDA meant for clouds. I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of the flavor.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
39168596075_06134b7e9f_b.jpg

8 coils on a series mod is a real bitch to mount :)
haha thats wild. i got one of those a while ago from a guy working in a local shop. its a fun tank, but i have only used it stacked once. i had some trouble getting the juice flow the same on both tank sections, and i ended up giving up on it. i only figured out how to fix it after i broke it down and started using it as a single. i might have to take another crack at it in stacked mode. one of the first things i thought when i got it was that i needed another one to do what you are doing. im glad i got to see this picture and somewhat satisfy my curiosity. :cheers:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i had some trouble getting the juice flow the same on both tank sections, and i ended up giving up on it.

Yeah, the tank is kind of crap - stacked or not. Juice flow is a massive issue with this atomizer. You can never get it quite right no matter how you cotton it up: either it leaks, or it gives you dry hit after dry hit. There's no sweet spot. My solution is to use 3mm silica wick instead of cotton, and get the power down to 10W per coil: now it vapes okay and doesn't leak, but it's not exactly a steam machine...

Also, it's just about impossible to fill one tank without the others dumping their content through the air hole. Or unscrewing one tank without unscrewing the chimney of another. Really quite a crap atomizer. Still, it is (or was) the only stackable tank on the market, so it's the only one I could use to go for the stunning visual effet. This mod is a great piece to bring to vape meets, but I don't vape it all that often - if only because I dread refillingl it :)

i might have to take another crack at it in stacked mode. one of the first things i thought when i got it was that i needed another one to do what you are doing. im glad i got to see this picture and somewhat satisfy my curiosity. :cheers:

Actually you need 3 of them if you want to stack 4 tanks: you need 3 internal power posts, and each box only contain one of these things. If you get a second one, you'll only be able to stack 3 tanks.

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Juice flow is a massive issue with this atomizer
a trick i found is to take the drip tip/cap off and stick a pair of closed needle nose pliers or scissors into the chimney, then open them to grab it and twist to adjust the juice flow. i make sure to close it all the way down, then twist it back opened about a full turn (plus maybe a bit to make sure the hammer logo is centered lol). i only discovered that after my (somewhat failed) test of it in stacked mode. imo its not a bad tank, its just a little funny to build and set up.

My solution is to use 3mm silica wick instead of cotton, and get the power down to 10W per coil: now it vapes okay and doesn't leak, but it's not exactly a steam machine...
if your juice flow is set up, it works great with larger builds too. i have mine on a 20700 tube with a set of staple coils in it and about .16 ohms with regular cotton wicks and no dry hits or anything. i get a full tank of juice per battery. flavor is quite nice imo, and its an ok vape. not as smooth as some of my other tanks, but i still use it fairly regularly. i think its pretty classy looking on the ti admiral clone.

Actually you need 3 of them if you want to stack 4 tanks: you need 3 internal power posts, and each box only contain one of these things. If you get a second one, you'll only be able to stack 3 tanks.
ahh yeah i forgot about the power post.

Capture.JPG

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Threw some N80 aliens in it and there is just a very slight hint of a whistle. Definitely a comp deck (hardly any juice well). But I figured it was a comp style RDA meant for clouds. I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of the flavor.
The slight hint of a whistle will disappear completely after you turn the cap just a little bit in such a way that the holes will be partly covered by the wicks. Doing that also provides a little bit more restriction, which, if you fine tune it, will up the quality of the flavor.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a trick i found is to take the drip tip/cap off and stick a pair of closed needle nose pliers or scissors into the chimney, then open them to grab it and twist to adjust the juice flow. i make sure to close it all the way down, then twist it back opened about a full turn (plus maybe a bit to make sure the hammer logo is centered lol). i only discovered that after my (somewhat failed) test of it in stacked mode. imo its not a bad tank, its just a little funny to build and set up.

I'll have to try that.

if your juice flow is set up, it works great with larger builds too. i have mine on a 20700 tube with a set of staple coils in it and about .16 ohms with regular cotton wicks and no dry hits or anything.

Kind of hard to do on my setup: I run 8 coils at 8.4V, so each coil has to ohm out at 5 ohms or more. To achieve that, I need long 10-12 wrap coils made of 32 gauge kanthal. Not exactly ideal for proper juice flow :)

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I was looking at the mods from this company, but they're old and I couldn't find any pictures or video of the internals so I knew whether or not I should buy one. :\

I have a Druid for trade or sale. Same designer brand new. PM me and I can send you some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kind of hard to do on my setup: I run 8 coils at 8.4V, so each coil has to ohm out at 5 ohms or more. To achieve that, I need long 10-12 wrap coils made of 32 gauge kanthal. Not exactly ideal for proper juice flow
yeah i run those coils in single tank mode. when i stacked it i put in my regular ~.4ohm series build in both decks and ran it on regulated series at about 5v. part of me wants to try it stacked again after seeing your pics, but the novelty wore off so fast the first time i feel like i will never be able to make myself set it up like that again :p

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
VCM2 with Kennedy 24 all polished up with Mother's Mag! Forgot how shiny it was.

yrUjv4u.jpg

MCM Underground Series with Ultem button and silver contact. OG Goon with 10 wrap n80 fused claptons at 0.3. I have a Sherman RTA on the way that I'm pretty hyped to use with this mod!

0S6pnaW.jpg

Oj6c4xg.jpg

El Diablo Satan with Vaperz Cloud Mini Temple

7bSBmaP.jpg

Last edited:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dig your mods, but I must say I dig your keyboard even more :)

VCM2 with Kennedy 24 all polished up with Mother's Mag! Forgot how shiny it was.

yrUjv4u.jpg

MCM Underground Series with Ultem button and silver contact. OG Goon with 10 wrap n80 fused claptons at 0.3. I have a Sherman RTA on the way that I'm pretty hyped to use with this mod!

0S6pnaW.jpg

Oj6c4xg.jpg

El Diablo Satan with Vaperz Cloud Mini Temple

7bSBmaP.jpg

New from the Philippines!
27655461_938075039703963_3275720518925601062_n.jpg 27540895_938074973037303_6271464918835983646_n.jpg 27544956_938075079703959_7028638238052511690_n.jpg 27657339_938075063037294_2920113829367274733_n.jpg 27540984_938075103037290_2715617140544395275_n.jpg 27545737_938075116370622_3812723621490768521_n.jpg
Karambit Mech Mod

SPECS:
-Single or series battery setup
-20700 battery capable with 18650 battery adaptor
-Built-in/Hidden tube extension
-Release button for series setup
-Unique 3d grips inspired by karambit knives
-Default silver-plated copper 510 telepin
-Pure 92.5 silver 510 telepin option (additional cost)*
-Made of brass: top-plate, inner tube, side plates, copper contacts (silver-plated)
-engraved delrin body
-serialized

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Atmomixani Nemesis 30s with Scythe 30 RDAs, mixed brushed and chrome parts:

26331177138_4d27308aba_b.jpg

I got the pair for a mere 100 euros (mods and atomizers) from a vape store, the owner of which told me "Those? Yeah, I need to shift them. They're yesterday's vape. No-one wants them. 100 euros and they're yours."

Philistine!

I mounted the quad-coil atomizers - which, admittedly, are a bit old-school and kind of a bitch to mount - and they work great! Even with 510 drip tips, they produce as much vapor as modern 810 atties, and almost as much airflow. And the flavor is out of this world.

I went back to the store, the guy tried out the vape and said "Oh wow! I should've kept 'em!"

:)

Last edited:

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dead Rabbit on the VLS Ragnarok
7BD3EF21-6816-4E9A-B18B-F20DF19531C8.jpeg
13H9H on a Noisy Cricket
098FD4E8-EE0F-4827-AAC0-FAB44921E59B.jpeg

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
I dig your mods, but I must say I dig your keyboard even more :)

You have good taste, sir. It's a restored 1991 IBM Model M SSK with a custom controller board. Definitely my all-time favourite keyboard out of the dozens I've owned!

Mech keyboards are just as nice as mech mods. :cheers:

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have good taste, sir. It's a restored 1991 IBM Model M SSK with a custom controller board. Definitely my all-time favourite keyboard out of the dozens I've owned!

Mech keyboards are just as nice as mech mods. :cheers:

I agree about mechanical keyboard but I didn’t have much luck with my vGod mech mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sunday Morning in Texas. Hash browns in the 10” Chicago Hardware (back left), Eggs in the 7.5” BSR (front left) and Bacon in the 4qt Texsport (front right), I’d normally use my 12” Lodge but the Dutch Oven need some seasoning. All this while vaping DIY Custard in my 13 Heavens 9 Hell’s on a Noisy Cricket. CAN I GET AN AMEN!? Brothers and Sisters!
EFE818A5-117A-4009-B8EE-B0C6AED6D8D4.jpeg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a pretty beastly tube setup, looks good. Which tube mod is that? (26650?)
It's an old school Pinoy Mod, smallest 26650 I've found. Build quality is good, not as good as MCV or Gatub but it's decent. It's a direct to battery connection and the switch is thin so it's really small for a 26650 and fist perfect in the hand. I actually vape on it a lot.
If you're interested in picking one up they're a couple years old and the only place I see that you can get them now is here

https://vaporescence.com/products/tarsius-2six-mod

I actually just ordered the SS one

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yup - it's brass. Not as heavy as a Purge, but maybe more like a Broadside.

Cant tell from the pic but is it natural brass color or is that a flat finish? I have never heard of this mod or have I seen it and it rings a couple of bells for me.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cant tell from the pic but is it natural brass color or is that a flat finish? I have never heard of this mod or have I seen it and it rings a couple of bells for me.
It's fairly new, and it's sandblasted brass.

Cloud_Generator

Member For 4 Years
Nice setup, the matching drip tip and sleeve look awesome. Why does the Able get hate? I really want to find a brass one!
Nobody around me likes them due to the Avid Lyfe ordeal last year. I don't even take it to the vape shops anymore cause I don't want to hear about it

VU Sponsors