bdf17a6c55ec741208f105073800e613.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going new school

KEiuaK8.jpg

That is sexy, I've been looking at those Tubes, how do they perform?

Strange though, I've pretty much been a box mod guy but as of late most of the new Mod's I've gotten are Tubes and a couple single battery Mods. I guess it's just my craving for having variety ;)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally a authentic able!
Its a blem, but hey we're not perfect.
Came with some authentic ccc caps too!
Rocking aliens .14 on the 20mm apocalypse deck. Chucking clouds lots of flavour. The ring with the smaller holes really boosts the flavour.
Came with two sleeves but I like the solid black.
The authentic able is by far better than my clone ables especially the threading.
f8e44001560a8107b23af379754604e5.jpg
c739b63d796f68b8178175da5e8efb07.jpg

jboss10

Member For 1 Year
Rocking aliens .14 on the 20mm apocalypse deck. Chucking clouds lots of flavour. The ring with the smaller holes really boosts the flavour.
The authentic able is by far better than my clone ables especially the threading.

will probably be throwing the Egyptian Able up this weekend. Ebay I see one for $600. I'm going sub $550....

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
will probably be throwing the Egyptian Able up this weekend. Ebay I see one for $600. I'm going sub $550....
Damn you. Lol
Eh, I have other hobbies to feed money into right now or I would jump on it. Keep in mind some Avid lyfe products sit on eBay for a while before fish's take a bite. Take really good photos 12+ with p.o.p, box etc

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh here's the box, it feels / has a different texture than the chinese clone boxes.
7ae4007e57b6a41dc2e069a93b586dce.jpg
c37b8732ad0947e658e46f1668431e49.jpg
eb11f1cc23c45c0da2e4310de9f1c071.jpg
6c4db170c83b7aa366cd1d1b35945662.jpg

jboss10

Member For 1 Year
Damn you. Lol
Eh, I have other hobbies to feed money into right now or I would jump on it. Keep in mind some Avid lyfe products sit on eBay for a while before fish's take a bite. Take really good photos 12+ with p.o.p, box etc

I’m needing $$ for a new tatt. Hate to see it just sitting. (Will probably be anyway to the new buyer). Congrats on the Able!!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love 'em! Got one in each color. They hit as hard as any $200 mod, but for much less.

yJ7HFoR.jpg
What mod are they? Really like the look of them and I haven't bought myself a mech in a while, might have to treat myself after my recent illness to something nice and shiny :)

@CashNVape , liking the able too, where is the blemish? It looks perfect.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What mod are they? Really like the look of them and I haven't bought myself a mech in a while, might have to treat myself after my recent illness to something nice and shiny :)

@CashNVape , liking the able too, where is the blemish? It looks perfect.
It's the Chronicle hybrid tube by RNV Designs. They have to be imported from Indonesia.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CashNVape Wow, I probably wouldn't even notice that, or if I did I would think it is meant to be like that. I assumed the Blem's would have more than that to be classed as one. I guess where they are so expensive things like that matter more than with a cheaper mod (I only own clones and cheaper authentic mech mods, I spend more on regulated mods).

I might treat myself soon to a more high end mech though as I have more cash lately, it would be nice to have just one. I hope I can keep it at just one if I do though lol.

Also What RDA and topcap is that, in the first pictures?

I gather it is a battledeck or similar, but I am not really up on them. I have a clone able with battledeck and two topcaps, but they look different to mine.

Edit: @CrazyChef v2.0 , I really like that. I am looking to see if I can get one in the UK.

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CashNVape Wow, I probably wouldn't even notice that, or if I did I would think it is meant to be like that. I assumed the Blem's would have more than that to be classed as one. I guess where they are so expensive things like that matter more than with a cheaper mod (I only own clones and cheaper authentic mech mods, I spend more on regulated mods).

I might treat myself soon to a more high end mech though as I have more cash lately, it would be nice to have just one. I hope I can keep it at just one if I do though lol.

Also What RDA and topcap is that, in the first pictures?

I gather it is a battledeck or similar, but I am not really up on them. I have a clone able with battledeck and two topcaps, but they look different to mine.

Edit: @CrazyChef v2.0 , I really like that. I am looking to see if I can get one in the UK.
Goon 24 Cu, authentic.
Also a battle deck and ccc caps authentic and Cu

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who makes it and does it come in copper?

It's the Hammer of God V3.2 by Vaperz Cloud. It is a para-series mech. I put a Hadaly on it for the pic as an attempt to troll but it didn't get noticed.

I don't believe they make them in copper. The only place selling them right now is EVcigarettes.com and they only have black. It has been made in many different colors but never copper or brass that I know of.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's the Hammer of God V3.2 by Vaperz Cloud. It is a para-series mech. I put a Hadaly on it for the pic as an attempt to troll but it didn't get noticed.

I don't believe they make them in copper. The only place selling them right now is EVcigarettes.com and they only have black. It has been made in many different colors but never copper or brass that I know of.
The HOG v3.0 Limited Edition "Boss" is copper, whereas the v3.0 Limited Edition "King" is brass. AFAIK these two are the only ones that are copper/brass.

EDIT: I corrected my post... obviously it's v3.0, not v3.1.

Last edited:

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well guys here's my first post and few of my most recent purchases. Kinda got into the serial mechs recently, if I pick up a single tube now it feels like the battery is low.
d072f40f4edb8b0dd342c653d203e0cb.jpg
0c9fbbac65a02487e3668cc984bc7b1a.jpg
aeed1684e3f63b5b545c7d2d240a007c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I have a stratus and I love it. How did you score 001? What tank is that on the HOG?

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

N0rmski

Member For 4 Years
I have a stratus and I love it. How did you score 001? What tank is that on the HOG?

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk
I was wondering if anyone would notice the serial number. I got it off the Vaperz Cloud stand during the VaperExpo in Birmingham last weekend, got the guy to see what serial numbers they had left. His face when he pulled that out was priceless.

The atty on the HOG is the Titan with the small glass, so only 18ml running at 0.4 ohms

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That shall be the new enforcer its a bangin ass mod
Thats the nicest purge I've seen to date! What model is this one? Really like the ultem button!!Dang that is nice but, I've haulted on purchasing a tvl till I can figure out if it's pocket friendly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors