Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ad00b3b09a38fce678827052553fda97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's broke already. Don't buy a BaGua clone. Plastic piece that the firing pin screws into stripped out when in my pocket
uze7ejym.jpg
Hot glue it to fit the Atty you use the most. If you wanna change it should be easy to redo to fit something else. Did that for my brother. Its been working two months so far.

buy my ipv2 in nj

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Currently Vaping Manhattan - Tugboat clone with Crème Brulee.
Copper Nemie - Plume Veil clone with Raspberry.
The juices I have are Crème Brulee, Banana Nut Bread, Monster, and Raspberry (not candy flavored but fruit flavored. I have some other flavors that I made that are steeping and the Churro is almost done. Sold all my non-copper mods and looking at 26650 copper mods. I need to polish my copper. :)Currently Vaping.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very pocketable Orchid on a modified Gripper. With Taifun GT nano tank and top cap, shorter than Kayfun nano yet holds 1.5ml more juice.:) Not a pure mechanical, but then I'm no purist.

pa041665-edit-jpg.6820

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
dot

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have owned over 10 gennies over the years, and my favourites were always the AGA-T v1.....I normally U-wicked them and they always worked brilliantly. Like most, I fell out of the genny world and went to dripping, then eventually the *Fun craze. I adore my Orchid clones, but from a aesthetic and quality of machining standpoint....I really do love the Sat22. I have two, one built traditionally with mesh, and one with Japanese cotton as an autodripper.

Hmmm. So I guess you had no issues building on that smaller deck. Good to hear, thanks.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not so much "expertise" although I thank you for that assessment, as much as my having built literally 100+ of them over the years. In all honesty, my trials were quite full of errors....but isn't that what we truly appreciate about this hobby? The eventual victories are most certainly sweet!!

Healthy philosophy in general. But "eventual" is becoming a shrinking time frame with my GS. ;)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have done many dual coils, U-wicks, and even a horizontal build on other gennies......this is not possible on the Sat22 due to the miniscule amount of space in the top cap.
ITdC2fu.jpg

The smaller section is where the centre post and wick/coil live.
7369uEg.jpg

As you can see, the top of the centre post is almost flush with the top hole of the top cap....there is really no room for error.
As for dual coil...I suppose you COULD...but you wont reap the benefits that you would in other styles of atomisers. Nobody ever cloud chased with a genesis style RBA, and most likely never will...it's just not it's forte.

Interesting, thanks. Yours is the first pic of the underside of the chamber cap I have seen. Why did they do that!? I doubt the stepped down chamber intensifies the flavor much, though it probably warms up the hit a bit.

You said it @franciscan: no room for error. So if the step weren't there and the chamber were just a simple shell it would make builds easier and give you more options?

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess one of these days, I will do a dual micro build on this and u-wick it with cotton just for giggles. Cotton is the only wicking materiel other than say...braided ceramic that is flexible enough to make that bend. Even with 400 mesh, it's just too sharp a bend to avoid kinking. Diagonally rolling mesh makes it quite "noodly"...but not enough to pull off a side by side build.

(Would a mod be so kind as to move this to the rebuildable forum where it really belongs please?)

...or start a Sat22 thread in General Rebuildable. I can't be the only one attracted to this thing.

Last edited:

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My authentic Nemesis and Plume Veil combo. I never bought into the whole authentic thing until I got this Nemesis in a trade for a 4nine clone. I love this mod and the silver pins make it a beast!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412669773092.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412669773092.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 39

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes! I loved my 4nine and notice a bit more voltage drop than with my 4nine. I do like the look of the Nemesis better and I also now get random auto fire situations that I never got with the 4nine even though it had no locking ring it loved being in my pocket.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm with you, @franciscan and @Joshua Trammell. The 4Nine is all about beautiful simplicity and minimal size. Once I grind off the silly button logo, the overall length in 18350 mode is 48mm. That's 12mm (1/2") shorter than the next shortest competitor. I don't like bottom-firing mod designs myself, but am using this one in a custom top-firing side by side rig to be finished soon. Fits completely inside a cigarette pack, atomizer and drip tip included. Will post.

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
image.jpg i have so been wanting to cross over to the world of mechs! Thanks to Mod Envy and Custom Mod creations I received my first yesterday! A Copper Caravella.... Now I can't wait to try it. Not sure what happened, but built my first Kayfun Lite v3 tonight, it read at 1.3 ohms and tasted amazing using Harrow Friend, sorry I just love the orginal name, and it fired great on my vamo v5. The Mvp2 kept giving me a non reading, but when I put it on the new mod, I got Nothing.. Nada, going to post that in help though... Now I need to buy my first RDA... I think I am hooked!

Mtlblade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure if that mod has adjustable pin for atti and battery rattle

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Mtlblade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But that would be the first thing I would check

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG