Member For 4 Years
f1ed5bf307fdc26ee67a94e28d1c423d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, but I think he just means the sleeve that is replaceable.

Me either. I remember we got them around the same time but wondered if you got one since it came from overseas and I got mine stateside.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hopefully they'd be made in the same place.

Right. In the video Bogan posted about the extension tubes he made it sound like the ones made later (I thought like end of the first production) came with the sleeve so I thought maybe you may have gotten one. Not being a dick if that’s how it’s coming off. I know it’s only a $5 sleeve but I kinda feel hosed not getting one, this is the first mod I’ve ever put money down on a month before it was released and sure it’s only a $65 kit but it’s the principle lol.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right. In the video Bogan posted about the extension tubes he made it sound like the ones made later (I thought like end of the first production) came with the sleeve so I thought maybe you may have gotten one. Not being a dick if that’s how it’s coming off. I know it’s only a $5 sleeve but I kinda feel hosed not getting one, this is the first mod I’ve ever put money down on a month before it was released and sure it’s only a $65 kit but it’s the principle lol.
Oh I understand :)
I didn't even think of his video introducing the new colors. Maybe the first run colors do now too. My black copper didn't though.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He didn’t even show ours in the video lol BUT the extension tube should be released soon!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He didn’t even show ours in the video lol BUT the extension tube should be released soon!
Well, the purpose was to intro the new colors LOL!
if I had them all to choose from, I still would have personally taken the black copper.

The extension tube interests me far more than the new colors or sleeves.

Bshhmokalot

Member For 2 Years
No, but I think he just means the sleeve that is replaceable.

Yeah that's what i was referring to. Shoulda been more specific. Yeah mine gets pretty damn hot. I am running a super low build on it though. And i do chain vape so...however the heat seems to come from that generic area. My other mech tubes dont do that. Anyway not a big deal just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that's what i was referring to. Shoulda been more specific. Yeah mine gets pretty damn hot. I am running a super low build on it though. And i do chain vape so...however the heat seems to come from that generic area. My other mech tubes don't do that. Anyway not a big deal just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue
How low is super low and have you checked to see if it is the tube or the battery that is getting hot?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That Ram is pretty good right?

I’m loving it! It’s compact, battery removal is super easy, and I really like the stiffer button...the Crea’s button is like pudding lol. I can definitely see having a couple Ram’s on the shelf.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m loving it! It’s compact, battery removal is super easy, and I really like the stiffer button...the Crea’s button is like pudding lol. I can definitely see having a couple Ram’s on the shelf.
I have 2 :)

I like the feel of the resin too.

For me at least it hits decently hard.

I know you have a 20s in there. :D

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 2 :)

I like the feel of the resin too.

For me at least it hits decently hard.

I know you have a 20s in there. :D

The texture is definitely nice! The Wasp Nano came all setup with a .37 build so I just used that and I think it’s great, typically I have to go a little lower to get to the temp I like but not with the Ram Box.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to post a VIDEO of the rather aggressive vape on this series box I've been playing with, but for some reason, the codecs from my Samsung phone are suddenly giving me problems. I'm pretty sure the video will work now, but can you tell me if you can hear the audio please? If you're on a phone you may have to resize it once it loads.
Heck yeah! Sounds like my comp lyfe stacked mod with 0.30 setup

Sent from Amchitka

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grenade by purge modz
Its solid copper. Might remove the green from the squares, polish it up

Sent from Amchitka

Bshhmokalot

Member For 2 Years
Sure have. Was rockin some N80 alien coils .35 ohms and boyyy does it kick!! quite the juice guzzler though, obviously.... Well worth the money, IMO

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure have. Was rockin some N80 alien coils .35 ohms and boyyy does it kick!! quite the juice guzzler though, obviously.... Well worth the money, IMO
I like it and wish I had more money LOL! It has caught my eye.
Oh yeah. .35 in series is rockin. I have a series box right about there.

Bshhmokalot

Member For 2 Years
I like it and wish I had more money LOL! It has caught my eye.
Oh yeah. .35 in series is rockin. I have a series box right about there.

Sweet! Yeah If you're willing to wait a few weeks fast tech has em on there for about $55 USD . Just enter MAP as the coupon code.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What the hell is that pink thing bottom right picture? Is that a cookie of some sort? Kind of looks like one but feel like my eyes are tricking me.

It’s a frosted sugar cookie lol. I was vaping sugar cookie juice so I had a cookie with it, I don’t do beer pairings so I have snacks.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
It’s a frosted sugar cookie lol. I was vaping sugar cookie juice so I had a cookie with it, I don’t do beer pairings so I have snacks.

Feel you there. Just felt like it was a trick. Usually that would be a blade from you. Figured it was some kind of space weapon.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Feel you there. Just felt like it was a trick. Usually that would be a blade from you. Figured it was some kind of space weapon.

I got them on the clearance bakery rack and they’re the best sugar cookies I’ve ever had so I figured I had to take the pic lol. I wouldn’t mind getting one of those switchblade/boomerang/frisbee things from the Predator movies.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Send me a beautiful stab wood mod with a great RTA and I'll let you see it up close ...

Its on the way, unfortunately its stuck in some -50 Minnesota USPS office and awaiting the temperatures to rise to something that allows earth travel. In the meantime you can enjoy this.

CL-TEAM-TWMESS-TFSPl2048x.jpg
Complyfe TEAM Mod topped with TM-24 (which has since been changed out to a BD-2 with a Trinity bullet cap)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its on the way, unfortunately its stuck in some -50 Minnesota USPS office and awaiting the temperatures to rise to something that allows earth travel. In the meantime you can enjoy this.

View attachment 130465
Complyfe TEAM Mod topped with TM-24 (which has since been changed out to a BD-2 with a Trinity bullet cap)
Finally another fellow vaper with a comp lyfe mod

Sent from Amchitka

VU Sponsors