Become a Patron!

Media Netword sections: editing

Cannonfoddr

Show Host
I might be wrong in some of my assumptions, if so, sorry. I understand that If i have a show sub-forum under a network that I can be given admin "mod" power over that said sub-forum, right? If that is true would it be possible to give the same power to the network over the sub-forum or show sub-forms under their network? This way, when a new show or host is added or a host or show leaves the network, it wouldn't take very long to get the forums added or removed.

Just a thought, as I understand it now there are only two people that can add or change forums under the network listing.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I might be wrong in some of my assumptions, if so, sorry. I understand that If i have a show sub-forum under a network that I can be given admin "mod" power over that said sub-forum, right? If that is true would it be possible to give the same power to the network over the sub-forum or show sub-forms under their network? This way, when a new show or host is added or a host or show leaves the network, it wouldn't take very long to get the forums added or removed.

Just a thought, as I understand it now there are only two people that can add or change forums under the network listing.
mod powers can only be given to individual user names not by section or sub forum.

Cannonfoddr

Show Host
Well that's a bummer, I can see that as a flaw for how things can be setup. That would really make things nice and would allow the forums to be more responsive to change. With only two people with that power, the forums once things really start to takeoff will have lots of missing info for the users and old stuff that really will become misinformation. Dang I thought that was a great idea...dang dang...lol

VU Sponsors