Medusa RDTA from Geekvape.

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by ☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠, Mar 11, 2017.

1. ☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠ New Member

Blog Posts:
    Regarding Medusa RTA from GeekVape... A very good tank (even though I'm not a big fan of genesis-type RTA's). The only two issues I have with it are:

1. Quality control... For the first time (and I have a lot of GeekVape's products - Griffin 22 and 24, Griffin Plus 24 (2 of them), Avocado, Tsunami) I'm facing this issue and this is upsetting. All (and I mean, all of them) o-rings were garbage straight out of the box and had to be replaced... As a result of bad o-rings the whole atty was wobbling.

2. Drip tip is not for those who like to build low and make long draws. If they could only make it longer... at 0.22 Ohms and 70W it's literally burning your lips.

Pics of Medusa (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bigjay1978

Bigjay1978 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Haven't had any issues with mine, so far. I don't get burning lips or anything, but I don't care for the tip... My only complaint so far.

3. Just Frank

Just Frank Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Can you tell me what "genesis style" is?

4. Vucci

Vucci Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Genesis style is the deck is on top. Closer to the drip tip while the tank is on the bottom. It used to be coil with SS Mesh. But now they use regular coils. So most genesis style are called RDTA. So those rdta if u noticed. The tank is below the deck which is sitting on top.

@Just Frank