VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Here is Kangers answer to Aspires new Atlantis tank. If everything works well - Kanger may win this round. Meet the Subtank. Much like the Atlantis by Aspire - this uses .5 ohm replaceable heads. Where it absolutely destroys the Atlantis is the ability to use a new RBA head. With that kind of choice - this will allows fill-n-vape users and rebuilders to use this system.

This concept seems simple but its somewhat revolutionary. Unless you rebuilt your protank heads its been one or the other when it came to these tanks. This has been built from the ground up to support all different vape styles.

IF this works well - I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of this style system.

K4Ymkl4FtjA

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Amir_Wazir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very cool, and a great idea. I imagine that the option to use a pre-made or rebuildable atomizer will be a big selling point of this particular device with new vapers who want to move up and start trying their hand at rebuildables someday but want that good, reliable vape to fall back on.

I agree it could be a great tank. I already rebuild protank heads and am frustrated that the new coils are not really rebuildable so I can only really use protank 1 and tanks wth the original heads which I have a lot of. The fact that I could use a pre made head or rebuild my own is a big win and the tank looks great.

Oldtimerocker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got to love the Ads works with 7W-30W where have i seem that before. Then the new Istick RTA's ....What

Been seeing that all over alibaba.com. the last few week. Hey if something works you Istick with it.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got to love the Ads works with 7W-30W where have i seem that before. Then the new Istick RTA's ....What

Been seeing that all over alibaba.com. the last few week. Hey if something works you Istick with it.

This won't work with the Istick using the sub ohm coil. Got a link? Search doesn't bring up an Istick RTA for me.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Probably meant the new eLeaf Lemo.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That would look funky. Lemo is 10mm taller than the Istick. And 23mm dia.:)

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They made a Pink Lemo or something like that, recently. A bit shorter. I'm hoping that they move the 510 inboard a couple of millimeters on the next Istick. I got a 20 mm Orieco Torch to sit on the one that I have and it still sticks out over the switch side a bit. Still a cool looking combination, though, if a bit of a pill to build.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great idea, I will wait for Aspire to answer, I have not faith in Kanger products :(

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great idea, I will wait for Aspire to answer, I have not faith in Kanger products :(
Curious to know why and what Kanger products broke your faith?

Not being hostile in anyway, just interested because I haven't had any real issues other than the fact that some of my T3D and EVOD tanks need to be drilled out a bit to increase air flow after I got used to vaping with my Aerotank.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I quite smoking in around may , I purchased the Kanger tanks, 3 mini's and a regular sized, I had nothing but problems with those tanks leaking,gurgling...I can chalk that up to being inexperienced first few months. I switched to aspire products and of course building my own rba/rda, I passed those Kanger tanks to family members and guess what, they had same problems, even worst, the plastic piece in tank melting so on, just don't have anything good to say about there products and now, I choose not to waste my money, I trust aspire, they have been great tanks and user friendly from the beginning

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I quite smoking in around may , I purchased the Kanger tanks, 3 mini's and a regular sized, I had nothing but problems with those tanks leaking,gurgling...I can chalk that up to being inexperienced first few months. I switched to aspire products and of course building my own rba/rda, I passed those Kanger tanks to family members and guess what, they had same problems, even worst, the plastic piece in tank melting so on, just don't have anything good to say about there products and now, I choose not to waste my money, I trust aspire, they have been great tanks and user friendly from the beginning

I was right there with yah.. until I tried the new Aerotank Mega - no gurgling .. no leaking.. and the thing puts out great flavor for a non-rba.. I'm really excited for this subtank (but version 1's of most products usually have issues so we will see, might hold out for the v2 unless the reviews are amazing)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah, I had a little bit of gurgling at first and then started dry firing my coils every now and again to drain the wicks and I clean the chimney every time I refill and haven't had any problems with gurgling at all any more.

I've not had any problems with the heads either, and thankfully saved them all to try and clean/rebuild them. Now that the new cylinder coils are replacing the previous dual coil open wick heads I'm really glad that I saved the old ones! Planning to try rewicking them with japanese cotton here soon.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have only had one Kanger go open on me since I bought my first. The airflow is tight on some of them so high PG liquids might flood. I opened up the air on some Mini Pro Tank 2s and that got pretty dry for my high VG juices. Smaller tanks need tighter draw because of the vacuum. Before the new heads I had to keep my Aerotanks tight until the juice got lower in them. Experience tells you how to handle them at a given stage. With the new heads, I can get better draw and run hotter longer whether using the Aerotank or MOW tank. I have to say that they both give Aspire a run for the money.

I rebuild a few of the old single coil Kangers occasionally. I have had less luck doing the dual coil heads. Cotton is tricky to use in those small amounts. I have to say, though, that after using Koga cotton in most of my atties, I have been going back to regular organic cotton in some of them. It just seems to work better under certain circumstances. Oh...cotton flavor wicks...a total fail, IMO. LOL

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New Kanger products look really good...I just don't know if I want to start investing just to be disappointed. I been really happy with Aspire mini's . Maybe I will wait till there out a few months and wait for price to drop then try :)

madd cabbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm with Nimmo this thing sounds great. Best of both worlds

sent from my mobile communication device

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like kanger were caught with their pants down on this one, this is just a marketing release and who knows how long it is from production.
After looking at the image it seems there are 3 holes of 1mm each so the max airflow would be 3mm (could be wrong here) and that can't compete with the Atlantis HUGE airflow hole.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Here is Kangers answer to Aspires new Atlantis tank. If everything works well - Kanger may win this round. Meet the Subtank. Much like the Atlantis by Aspire - this uses .5 ohm replaceable heads. Where it absolutely destroys the Atlantis is the ability to use a new RBA head. With that kind of choice - this will allows fill-n-vape users and rebuilders to use this system.

This concept seems simple but its somewhat revolutionary. Unless you rebuilt your protank heads its been one or the other when it came to these tanks. This has been built from the ground up to support all different vape styles.

IF this works well - I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of this style system.

K4Ymkl4FtjA

Click here to get more information on this deal....
The downside for me is buying those extra replacement coils. I gave away my Nautilus because I got very tired of buying a 5 pack of coils at $17 a pop every two weeks or so..got a couple RTA's that I wrap my own coils and I love the flavor/vapor from a cotton wick.. Bag of cotton balls and 26g kanthel for less than $12 and lasts a long time.. But I'm sure there are those out there that will buy these Kanger tanks but I'm not one of them...lol

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are definitely juices suited for RBAs and juices that work ok in clearos without breaking the bank on coils. I don't think I will ever need the pack of coils that I bought for my eGrip. That thing dry burns every 2 or 3 hits. Blech!

Last12no

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The downside for me is buying those extra replacement coils. I gave away my Nautilus because I got very tired of buying a 5 pack of coils at $17 a pop every two weeks or so..got a couple RTA's that I wrap my own coils and I love the flavor/vapor from a cotton wick.. Bag of cotton balls and 26g kanthel for less than $12 and lasts a long time.. But I'm sure there are those out there that will buy these Kanger tanks but I'm not one of them...lol

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk
I make my own coils for my Kanger, easy as pie.

VU Sponsors