Become a Patron!

Mega Pecans

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whipped this up, and came out straight up fabulous. Let it sit for 3 days and was absolutely amazing. Take note of some of the ingredients. Profile look familiar?

5.0% - Butter Pecan - FW or Perilum
2.5% - Vanilla Custard V2 - Capella
0.5% - Custard - INW
1.5% - DX Sweet Cream - TFA
1.5% - Butter Cream - Capella
1.0% - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - Capella
0.5% - New York Cheesecake - Capella
0.5% - Graham Cracker Clear - TFA
0.25% - Shisha Vanilla - INW

NIC 1.5mg/ml
Mixed 100ml. @ 65/35

Perilum is a little buttery IMO, which makes it a little better, but barely noticeable. You could even go up to 8% (maybe even to 10% depending on your palate, and if you even taste it) with the Butter Pecan if you like. I like it at 5%, and seems like a nice sweet spot. All the other ingredients are a cream base I use for a lot of different flavors, especially FW Blueberry (which I find to be the absolute bomb!). But some flavors (like many Strawberry's), you may have to keep adding it in until you get to where it shows up. So you'd have to be the judge with how much flavoring you put in.

Or you can make the Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (leaked recipe) and add 5% Butter Pecan instead of Sweet Strawberry, and it will taste very close. But again, the amount you put in would be up to you. But I like my recipe better. The INW Custard is a favorite of mine, and the Shisha Vanilla compliments it very well. Also, I use V2 Custard exclusively in place of any recipe calling for V1 custard, and add a little Shisha Vanilla, and INW Custard. You can get pretty close to it tasting like V1 Vanilla Custard just by adding the vanilla and custard at low %'s (but of course, that's subject to an opinion). But that Butter Pecan boy, I really like it, it is so yummy!

Hope you like it as well. Mix it up and let me know your thoughts. I really enjoy the responses from y'all.

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This looks fabulous! I have everything....except butter pecan. But it’s on its way! Praise Black Friday and BCF! Will be mixing this when it comes in.....thanks for sharing!

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks fabulous! I have everything....except butter pecan. But it’s on its way! Praise Black Friday and BCF! Will be mixing this when it comes in.....thanks for sharing!
Cool! Experiment with the percentage on the butter pecan, it's amazing how different it tastes with different percentages. It is super creamy too. It's a shame BCF does not have the Perilum, I think it's better. Nicotine River has it though

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah @wildgypsy70 , I forgot to tell you, you can mix everything else up if you don't have the pecan, because it steeps in well at the 3 day mark which perfect for your scenario because by the time you get your BCF order, the cream base will be ready.

The cream base can be used for any fruit, or nut, or combination of the two for those who are creative.

Let it sit in the dark for at least a week for a perfect rich cream base (but 3 days will be good for impatient people like myself).

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh yeah @wildgypsy70 , I forgot to tell you, you can mix everything else up if you don't have the pecan, because it steeps in well at the 3 day mark which perfect for your scenario because by the time you get your BCF order, the cream base will be ready.

The cream base can be used for any fruit, or nut, or combination of the two for those who are creative.

Let it sit in the dark for at least a week for a perfect rich cream base (but 3 days will be good for impatient people like myself).
That’s great to know! Thanks for the tip! That actually is perfect.....my order is slated for Thursday. Awesome!!!

VU Sponsors