Become a Patron!

Mele Kalikimaka by RyGon

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You get a candy cane next to your paper umbrella because its Christmas in Hawaii. Fresh papaya, ripe pineapple and super creamy coconut milk with a peppermint kick from the land where palm trees sway. Mix up the flavorings by parts and customize the strength to your preference.

3 parts (FA) Papaya
3 parts (FA) Pineapple
1 part (FA) Custard
1 part (FA) Peppermint
1 part (FA) Liquid Amber
1 part (FA) Coconut

I messed around with half percents but I ended up preferring it at 3/3/1/1/1/1%. Give it at least a few days for the custard to develop. If the fruits taste dry it needs more time.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
RyGon, I've always wished this recipe format (using "parts" like this) were the standard. I hope you start a new trend!

Pineapple and Papaya are so good together; I'm looking forward to trying this.

I know you worked a while to get this just the way you want it. Thanks for posting it!

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
RyGon, I've always wished this recipe format (using "parts" like this) were the standard. I hope you start a new trend!

Pineapple and Papaya are so good together; I'm looking forward to trying this.

I know you worked a while to get this just the way you want it. Thanks for posting it!
Makes sense to me. Seems like everybody has different expectations for flavor density. The important part is the way the flavorings relate to each other.

edit: You can either mix the pure flavorings in a bottle and drip into your base to taste and then do the math for a bigger batch or you can go the other way and say I usually prefer FA recipes at about 7% flavoring and do the math that way. I also give the percentage that I enjoy so you can just get straight to it if you want.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors