Become a Patron!

Memorial day 2017 sale. what did you get?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pm sent, I don't want a mad rush of slices....lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Lmfao, then you probably shouldn't do mine because you know if it comes out as good as yours I'll be posting that shit all over the place. Lmao. Shit, I may even review it again.

Mjag Slice, A DeucesJack Review.

Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beeaaattterrrssss! hahaha. (Some may get the joke from their childhood, others may not).

Did that once as a kid, mom wasn't thrilled. Lived in an apartment complex and was around 4yrs old out playing with other kids. I was made aware that there were beaters with cake icing so I ran outside and informed the entire herd of kids of the good news by yelling 'beaters!!!' which was apparently universal language to kids in need of a sugar rush. Naturally they all came running. I think mom ended up having to make another batch of icing to keep 'refilling' the beaters for everyone.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A day with Grandmama...
4bfd967aa296e6d94a63d64d6d20222f.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yay, the rest of my juice order came a day early. Finally got my Memorial Day stash. Wasn't supposed to arrive until Friday so that's a bonus.

c9856cd234eb4025850e6a0babccaf69.png
Mines still not even shipped. PFFT!

ETA: Realised that reads a bit weird. Completely different company, etc, just whining about my juice not even being in USPS hell yet

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Regardless of the brand, delayed vapemail sucks. Love the prices at fasttech but the wait time is merciless.

If I order from Fasttech I just do my best to forget I'm expecting anything. Better for everyone's sanity, though it's backfired a few times when things just didnt show up and it took me a while to realise it.

My juice is finally in the mail as of like 10pm yesterday though, so yayyyy!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm at the point where I'm liking 3Fvape with their 7 day deliveries to the USA - no added charge - and hating FT with their "in stock" items - that magically transform into "arrives in 7 days" the second you place the order.

My last FT order was placed on 05/21 - waaaay before Memorial Day - and it only got a tracking number assigned today. That doesn't mean it's actually started going anywhere. Whee. :slowclap:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm at the point where I'm liking 3Fvape with their 7 day deliveries to the USA - no added charge - and hating FT with their "in stock" items - that magically transform into "arrives in 7 days" the second you place the order.

My last FT order was placed on 05/21 - waaaay before Memorial Day - and it only got a tracking number assigned today. That doesn't mean it's actually started going anywhere. Whee. :slowclap:
Yeah, 3fvape is ine of the best china sites to order from. With fasttech I got to the point of only ordering items that are tagged "ship next day". The in stock items are like you said enough times to piss me off. I started just canceling items in my order that went from in stock to later shipping dates. I guess I did it often enough that now fasttech will ship the next day items if other items have not arrived yet within 5 or 7 days, can't remember. No extra shipping charges and if I paid a little extra for epacket they all get shipped that way. One time fasttech shipped 1 drip tip when the Kylin rta preorder didn't ship on time, those were the only 2 things in my order.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors