Become a Patron!

Menthol

pertree

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a DIY'er but couldn't find another juice related sub forum so thought I would post here. Being a (former) 40 year Salem full flavor menthol smoker I am still searching for the perfect menthol eliquid. I vapid the Mr. Eliquid for a few months and am now using Nicquid Smoothol. While both are acceptable, they are not exactly ideal. They are both a little to "cool" for me. Is there any other hardcore menthol vapors out there who have discovered the ideal menthol?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Halo is known for their menthols, and others are often described in terms of Halo's flavors. 'Ideal' menthol is all a matter of personal preference, but most menthol fans can find a Halo menthol they like. Check Mystic and CoolMist first.
http://www.halocigs.com/e-liquid/menthol-flavors.html

(I'm not a menthol fan, just noticed your unanswered post)

ps - Hank, does Peggy know you vape? lol

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pertree, this is possibly going to sound weird. I was also a menthol smoker and spent weeks trying to find "the perfect menthol", myself. On a whim I ordered a liquid of some "fufu" flavor (what I considered it at that tiime). Once I discovered actual flavor, my search for the perfect menthol ended. Since that time, I haven't touched menthol.

Personally, I have no desire to vape what reminds me of smoking. I almost gave up and went back to it. I found 2 flavors (Orange Vanilla Ice Cream and Spearmint Cream) I completely enjoyed and stuck with them for months. A few months later, I started making my own with the help of some amazing people I met in the forum. Flavor explosion! I no longer have an all day vape or two. I have many. None are menthol.

Killowatt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started with mental sensation from MVS, still vape it, along with other flavors.

Tap'n on my S5

VU Sponsors