Become a Patron!

Merlin RTDA and Druga RDA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teaser

Full review coming up in the next couple of days. I've been beating the shit out of them, in the home stretch now.

Spoiler alert, so far I've liked them enough to buy extras ;)

1b861d83fed496607122da068deecab5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Absolutely, I credit him and Raymo2u for talking me into doing my first build. Before that I was strictly factory coils.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I learned by myself lol. I was rebuilding the kanger evod coils when I 1st started. How times have changed lom

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is the topcap/driptip on the merlin rdta replaceable? I haven't seen any pics of it with different drip tips.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Rossco I'll be interested to see what you think on the screws for the druga haven't picked it up yet seeing a few comments on them being shallow and stripping easily and lack of extras provided

Jack reckons they grab hold of coils ok when pulling and positioning but Raymo reckons his coils slipped out when I asked

Dunno on the fence with it still. I do like Augvape stuff don't get me wrong but if I'm gonna buy it don't want problems with it either don't know whether it's worth a purchase or not so I'll wait for your review as well

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Does anyone know if the Merlin rdta coil screws are heat treated?

I don't believe they are ...mine felt like they would strip over time but I hate Phillips screws anyway

Between Jack, Rossco and I you have 3 review perspectives on the Merlin RDTA in the Written review section have a read :)

(The reviews are in the tanks sub section for me and jack or atomisers for Rossco)

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/written-reviews.72/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors