Become a Patron!

Mesh coils for Baby Beast

mkbkr1

Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to put this out there. I've been using the Geekvape Super Mesh coils for 11 days now, about 250 mls of diy fruit flavored liquid, 3mg nic in my Big Baby Beast. Coil is still going strong with no dropoff in flavor and the cotton is still mostly white. For anybody using a tank compatible with Smoke baby beast coils, I highly recommend the Geekvape Super Mesh coils.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up. I have been using the Smok Strip coil in all my Big/Baby Beasts, and imo they taste better than Smok's mesh coils. Ill have to give the Geekvape coils a try.

Just wanted to put this out there. I've been using the Geekvape Super Mesh coils for 11 days now, about 250 mls of diy fruit flavored liquid, 3mg nic in my Big Baby Beast. Coil is still going strong with no dropoff in flavor and the cotton is still mostly white. For anybody using a tank compatible with Smoke baby beast coils, I highly recommend the Geekvape Super Mesh coils.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I was wondering about trying another coil. I'm using Nord .6 mesh coils and while the flavor is great for a day, maybe two, I notice a drop-off after that. Do you know if those Geekvape Super Mesh coils are compatible with the Smok Priv n19? If so, I'd like to compare them. TIA.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the heads up. I have been using the Smok Strip coil in all my Big/Baby Beasts, and imo they taste better than Smok's mesh coils. Ill have to give the Geekvape coils a try.
Those are pretty good. So are the Prince Strip coils.

I've tried numerous companies mesh coils in my Baby Beasts. They're all pretty good. My favorites are OBS M1 coils. But like I said they're all pretty good and last a long time if you take care of them, even Smok Baby Mesh coils.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use the RBA deck and my big baby Beast. I load it with some coils from one of our awesome coil builders here on vaping Underground. What's the best flavor I've gotten. I've used the geek Vapes the vaporesso hws and so on but economically the RBA deck is the best bet in my opinion.

mkbkr1

Member For 4 Years
I have to agree on the RBA deck. If you build it right, it's great. I just got tired of the damn little screws stripping out on me. I've been through 8 sets in 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have the RBA coil head too.
It's really the only way I'd keep/use a tank like that.

My days of buying $15 3/4 packs of coils that barely last a month have been over for a few years now.

I have a prince tank and the tfv12 that I got from the classifieds here in deals with mods and other items.
I ordered the RBA head for the prince and the TFV12 came with one which was a huge plus.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thread Revival!

Has anyone tried the Vaporesso GT Mesh in the BB?
They'll work in the Baby Prince too, yes?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thread Revival!

Has anyone tried the Vaporesso GT Mesh in the BB?
They'll work in the Baby Prince too, yes?
Yes and yes. Vaporesso's coils are about as "Top tier" as you can get for the Baby tanks. The GT Mesh coils are great. Another one that's really similar to Freemax's TX2 Fireluke 2 coil is the GT4 Meshed coil. It's basically a dual mesh coil that has great flavor that I can use at 50W. Not only that, the two cylinders provide a different (less airy) draw, which I really like.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes and yes. Vaporesso's coils are about as "Top tier" as you can get for the Baby tanks. The GT Mesh coils are great. Another one that's really similar to Freemax's TX2 Fireluke 2 coil is the GT4 Meshed coil. It's basically a dual mesh coil that has great flavor that I can use at 50W. Not only that, the two cylinders provide a different (less airy) draw, which I really like.
Great! And that's the type of draw I'm looking for, less airy. Thank you as always Ms. Beast! :thanks:

VU Sponsors