Mesh coils for Baby Beast

Discussion in 'Pre Made Coils You Buy' started by mkbkr1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. mkbkr1

mkbkr1 Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Just wanted to put this out there. I've been using the Geekvape Super Mesh coils for 11 days now, about 250 mls of diy fruit flavored liquid, 3mg nic in my Big Baby Beast. Coil is still going strong with no dropoff in flavor and the cotton is still mostly white. For anybody using a tank compatible with Smoke baby beast coils, I highly recommend the Geekvape Super Mesh coils.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

psom0ne, Just Frank and ChrisL like this.
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been using the Smok Strip coil in all my Big/Baby Beasts, and imo they taste better than Smok's mesh coils. Ill have to give the Geekvape coils a try.

Just Frank likes this.
  3. psom0ne

psom0ne New Member

Blog Posts:
    I was wondering about trying another coil. I'm using Nord .6 mesh coils and while the flavor is great for a day, maybe two, I notice a drop-off after that. Do you know if those Geekvape Super Mesh coils are compatible with the Smok Priv n19? If so, I'd like to compare them. TIA.

4. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Those are pretty good. So are the Prince Strip coils.

I've tried numerous companies mesh coils in my Baby Beasts. They're all pretty good. My favorites are OBS M1 coils. But like I said they're all pretty good and last a long time if you take care of them, even Smok Baby Mesh coils.

5. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I use the RBA deck and my big baby Beast. I load it with some coils from one of our awesome coil builders here on vaping Underground. What's the best flavor I've gotten. I've used the geek Vapes the vaporesso hws and so on but economically the RBA deck is the best bet in my opinion.

6. mkbkr1

mkbkr1 Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have to agree on the RBA deck. If you build it right, it's great. I just got tired of the damn little screws stripping out on me. I've been through 8 sets in 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

gsmit1 likes this.
  7. gsmit1

gsmit1 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I'll give a strong third for the RBA deck in the BB.

5150sick likes this.
  8. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have the RBA coil head too.
    It's really the only way I'd keep/use a tank like that.

My days of buying $15 3/4 packs of coils that barely last a month have been over for a few years now.

I have a prince tank and the tfv12 that I got from the classifieds here in deals with mods and other items.
    I ordered the RBA head for the prince and the TFV12 came with one which was a huge plus.

gsmit1 likes this.