Become a Patron!

Mesh Coils?

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys! Been a WHILE since I've been on these forums! So I got me a Crown IV recently, love this tank so far! Can anyone here recommend buying some of those new mesh coils? Are they really any different than the other single SS coils Uwell sells for this tank? The mesh coils are a bit more pricey, but want opinions on if they're really worth the extra cost. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Been a WHILE since I've been on these forums! So I got me a Crown IV recently, love this tank so far! Can anyone here recommend buying some of those new mesh coils? Are they really any different than the other single SS coils Uwell sells for this tank? The mesh coils are a bit more pricey, but want opinions on if they're really worth the extra cost. Thanks!
My experience is that the mesh coils last a little longer and the flavor is a little better. I do not recommend the multi chamber ones though as they are a waste of extra money unless you just want to create more fog. My humble opinion.

TheBloodyNine

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My experience is that the mesh coils last a little longer and the flavor is a little better. I do not recommend the multi chamber ones though as they are a waste of extra money unless you just want to create more fog. My humble opinion.

Just to throw my opinion out there, in case anyone stumbles upon this, multi mesh coils do produce much more flavor in my opinion.

VU Sponsors