Become a Patron!

Mesh Pro Quintuple Coils?

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just received an order of quad coils and on the back it indicates that they offer quintuple and sextuple coils. One site indicates that they sell the quintuple coil compatible with the Fireluke and the Mesh Pro.

Is this a real thing? I can't imagine that the mesh pro has enough room in it to fit a 5th coil, not to mention a 6th.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received an order of quad coils and on the back it indicates that they offer quintuple and sextuple coils. One site indicates that they sell the quintuple coil compatible with the Fireluke and the Mesh Pro.

Is this a real thing? I can't imagine that the mesh pro has enough room in it to fit a 5th coil, not to mention a 6th.
The Baby/Big Baby Beast tanks have had quintuple coils for a couple years :)

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Baby/Big Baby Beast tanks have had quintuple coils for a couple years :)

I'm not familiar with those. Looking at the Mesh Pro, yes, they could fit a couple more in there. If they did they would have to reduce their size. I guess there might be a marginal coil surface area increase, but hardly worth the expense of creating an additional line.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not familiar with those. Looking at the Mesh Pro, yes, they could fit a couple more in there. If they did they would have to reduce their size. I guess there might be a marginal coil surface area increase, but hardly worth the expense of creating an additional line.
Yes, each coil is smaller.

I don't use sub-ohm tanks much anymore, but I wish companies would sell sample packs that included each kind of coil made for a given tank so folks could try them out.

VU Sponsors