Become a Patron!

Messed up ipv4 time to rebuild it help

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok i messed up a new ipv4 as soon as i got it fried the board twisting the look a like screw 510 connection so after that said i would like to rebuild it with like a raptor chip or anything that can put out 150w plus if it will fit i have no idea on how to build mods so if any of you are not busy can you make me a list on what i would need and what would fit in it i hate that i messed it up so the only thing i can do is try and build a mod that i can use i would love a regulated mod so ples help me make a lst so i can start to order or even if i can do this
74339ca117a6beb0902677ec08286208.jpg

859ef95aecbe9a264af30fdc03ea2c97.jpg

Sorry to hear that. First thing to do is open it up and see which board is fried. The board just below the 510 is that pesky charge board (which got cut out of my new black one 36 seconds after I got the box opened, and it *almost* works perfectly unless you forget to lock resistance of ni200 and fry cotton). If it's that, just snip the wires to that board, tape them, and put a pair of old bats in to see if it works. I hope it does work for you, this isn't a bad mod, I bought it to tear up at work, and it's been great so far. As far as replacing the mod board, that's a fairly big board in there, I'm sure there's options. I don't fart around with it though, I'll slice out a risk board but I'm not into building mods from scratch. I hope it's just the charge board and you can get up and running without it. If it's fried and you're not shooting for a rma or refund, open it up and post some pic's

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if i messed that one up if so i might can order that chip idk ill open it up after i get sober from the 4th lol

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would at the very least pull it apart and resolder the 510 making sure it's not grounding on anything then popping the batteries back in to be sure it's toast first. Unless of course it's obviously fried when you open it up.

you don't need that charging board. with how easy it is to pop out your bats, I just cut mine out and taped the wires. I put a piece of tape over hot glue to seal the holes and I vape without the charging board. It works just fine. Just remember to lock your resistances in when you change temp control attys or you will get cajun cotton.

VU Sponsors