Become a Patron!

Mexican Sugar Cookies

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This mix needs a minimum of 4-6 day steep. Trying it any sooner will only disappoint. Although if you do decide to vape it sooner, it will confirm the need to steep and appreciation of the transformation(try it). I find it to be a very warm and satisfying vape. This was my inspiration http://allrecipes.com/recipe/10420/mexican-sugar-cookies/

Biscuit(INW) 2%
Shisha Vanilla(INW) 1.5%
Mandarin(FA) .75%
Anise(FA) .75%
Cinnamon Ceylon(FA) .5%

528041.jpg

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dang it, I have all those flavors, but I literally just packed up my mixing stuff. You must be psychic, lets mess with Goph's head... :cry::crazy::giggle: No I'm not gonna drag them back down. I'll save it for next weekend when I have a house full of females for my daughters bridal shower.:wait::blah::gaah:Or else I may have to go out drinking...:drunk:

Thanks bro, this one will get mixed!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang it, I have all those flavors, but I literally just packed up my mixing stuff. You must be psychic, lets mess with Goph's head... :cry::crazy::giggle: No I'm not gonna drag them back down. I'll save it for next weekend when I have a house full of females for my daughters bridal shower.:wait::blah::gaah:Or else I may have to go out drinking...:drunk:

Thanks bro, this one will get mixed!
Didn't mean to mess with your head man. Play the short video.
THIS WILL MESS WITH YOUR HEAD.:devil:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks good. Bookmarking for later as I don't have the Anice or Mandarin.:gaah:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I loaded the REO today with this well aged mix and felt the urge to start singing "La cucaracha". A most enjoyable cookie vape.

It might be just me, but whenever Anise is included in a bakery juice, I also get the urge to also knock out a few verses of "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer". Yep, it gives me that Holiday feeling.:) Because I'm one of the few who are not too keen on INW Biscuit, (because of it's buttery notes) I was glad of the Anise. It seemed to really tone down the butter. For me the Anise also masked a bit of the cinnamon notes I was hoping for.

Don't get me wrong, I like Anise and from time to time mix it with INW Shisha Orange for a potent, yet refreshing 2 flavor mix. For my tastes, the next time I mix Squonk's fine recipe I will probably cut back the Anise just a very little bit.

Thanks Squonk ! :yes:

Ron
----
"I could never resist the call of the trail."- Buffalo Bill

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loaded the REO today with this well aged mix and felt the urge to start singing "La cucaracha". A most enjoyable cookie vape.

It might be just me, but whenever Anise is included in a bakery juice, I also get the urge to also knock out a few verses of "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer". Yep, it gives me that Holiday feeling.:) Because I'm one of the few who are not too keen on INW Biscuit, (because of it's buttery notes) I was glad of the Anise. It seemed to really tone down the butter. For me the Anise also masked a bit of the cinnamon notes I was hoping for.

Don't get me wrong, I like Anise and from time to time mix it with INW Shisha Orange for a potent, yet refreshing 2 flavor mix. For my tastes, the next time I mix Squonk's fine recipe I will probably cut back the Anise just a very little bit.

Thanks Squonk ! :yes:

Ron
----
"I could never resist the call of the trail."- Buffalo Bill
Thanks Ron. I agree, this is defiantly one of those flexible mixes to adjust to your own taste. BTW, how is Shisha Orange? I have CAPs and can't even taste it straight on my finger. That's why I used FA mandarin.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW, how is Shisha Orange?

Mine is 2-3 years old and was one of the few INW flavors I bought that came packaged in a glass bottle (by INW) For me, I get a strong, almost bitter (in higher amounts) orange peel/zest flavor. While there are the notes of say a juice or eating a fresh orange segment; those seem to be more in the background in a supporting role. YMMV

Ron
---
"Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare."- Alfred Hitchcock

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like it, @Squonk juice in a squonk box...:giggle:

To not overly annoy them with the dual squonking noise, I waited until my neighbors were at work.

Then, of course, there was my anticipated singing to consider too....:D

Ron
---
"If you want to be a good blues singer, people are going to be down on you, so dress like you're going to the bank to borrow money."- B. B. King

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
"La Cucaracha" indeed. This is now aged to two weeks and loaded into a Venom squonk box so I'm double squonking as well. Actually I'm double squonking 3 times with this, your Lemon Cookie, and your Vanilla Custard loaded into squonkers. Another winner bro!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"La Cucaracha" indeed. This is now aged to two weeks and loaded into a Venom squonk box so I'm double squonking as well. Actually I'm double squonking 3 times with this, your Lemon Cookie, and your Vanilla Custard loaded into squonkers. Another winner bro!
Whoa!:eek: Tres Vapos El Squonko en el Squonkieos. Gracias:wave:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mind if i throw a variation in here ?

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would it be ok without anise or could I substitute another flavor instead of anise?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So they have a real name. Thanks
By all means vary away Amigo.
hahaha yes they do my friend. the most wonderful cookies known to man. at christmas season my mom would make thousands of these little gems.

here is my version of biscochitos. reminds me of moms cookies. this one likes a steep

1.5 % FA anise

0.8% FA cinnamon ceylon

1.5% FA cookie

0.5% FA meringue

0.5% FA orange

0.3% FA Red Wine

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahaha yes they do my friend. the most wonderful cookies known to man. at christmas season my mom would make thousands of these little gems.

here is my version of biscochitos. reminds me of moms cookies. this one likes a steep

1.5 % FA anise

0.8% FA cinnamon ceylon

1.5% FA cookie

0.5% FA meringue

0.5% FA orange

0.3% FA Red Wine
Unfortunately I have no wine. I do like the idea of adding meringue with cookie.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Unfortunately I have no wine. I do like the idea of adding of meringue with cookie.
Ha! I see you've met Mr. Murphy! He and I are well acquainted... Those damn laws of his get me every time...

Thanks for the biscochitos recipe @wllmc! I'll be getting in line with @Squonk to snag some Red Wine... :giggle:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! I see you've met Mr. Murphy! He and I are well acquainted... Those damn laws of his get me every time...

Thanks for the biscochitos recipe @wllmc! I'll be getting in line with @Squonk to snag some Red Wine... :giggle:
I have so many flavors I need to use up that I forgot I even had. Hence, the Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake I put together yesterday. I hoping it steeps good. Of course, if a big sale comes up..... Welllllll.:bingo:

VU Sponsors