Become a Patron!

Micro one

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Make sure that all of the o-rings on your atty (tank) are in place and sealed correctly.
Also make sure the coil is properly threaded and tightened down. Some coils also have an o-ring at the bottom to seal them into the base of the tank. Make sure that is in place as well.

If you are using the kit, it came with the SMOK Micro TFV4 Sub-Ohm Tank, here are pictures of the atty that came with the kit.
upload_2017-3-27_15-54-2.png

Make sure that all of the o-rings on your atty (tank) are in place and sealed correctly.
Also make sure the coil is properly threaded and tightened down. Some coils also have an o-ring at the bottom to seal them into the base of the tank. Make sure that is in place as well.

If you are using the kit, it came with the SMOK Micro TFV4 Sub-Ohm Tank, here are pictures of the atty that came with the kit.
View attachment 77995
Thank you have tried a different coil and bass but still leaking , I've also tried washing in warm water but to no avail but has stopped other's from leaking

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think the coils tightening all the way down. I love the micro and use about 5 of them. Every once in a while the coil seems to stop tightening and I can clearly see it's not all the way down. Could be the threads are cross threaded now. Try tightening the coil using one of those rubber thingys used to open and close can and bottle lids. Hope you gotr the right coils also and that there not fake

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh one more thing ! That picture doesn't show it but there's supposed to be a gasket on the chimney. That's the long silver part that hangs down and the coil threads onto it. Right above the threads should be an O ring. There might be spares in the spare parts kit

VU Sponsors