Become a Patron!

Micro TFV4 vs. TFV4 for Guardian Pipe III

I am obsessed with my GPIII but broke my glass on my TFV4. It was working amazing - but i decided to get a larger tank to hold more juice and because the micros coils are harder to find.

My GPIII only goes to 75 watts - but it tastes burnt after one day. Anyone know if the GPIII can handle the larger tank? Right now I'm running at 55 watts with a TF-T3 triple coil.

Your biggest limiting factor at 75 watts is resistance(ohms) and number of coils. For how I vape on a 75W mod I don't go below .3 on a dual coil. Even then there is some ramp up time. Most tanks have coils for a wide range of resistances. I also only vape on claptons in my tanks, they require a bit more power but are well worth is for the performance.

About the burnt taste, do you chain vape? Is this on a certain juice or all juices?

I found out the coil i was using was defective. Got a new one in and run my mod at 55.5 watts and it hits wonderfully.
On another note the tank EATS my battery so I constantly carry two around. I might switch back and forth between the micro tank to save on battery power.

VU Sponsors