Become a Patron!

Middle Tn Greetings

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've seen a few other Tn natives saying hello so I thought I'd toss one in from the middle of the state. My name is Stacey and we are still new to the vaping world, about 6 months now. In that 6 months we jumped from egos to the larger mods. My bf and I are both using the Cronus and love it. He's doing what most folks seem to do, moving up the chain from egos to mods, from tanks to dripping. I'm perfectly happy with my tanks and will probably never venture into the dripping world. I'm always on the search for what I call "mom and pop" juice makers, the non chain variety. I love helping the little guy grow bigger. Can't wait to learn more from the more experienced members.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground :). I thought I would stay with the tanks also it just looked like to much of a pain with the rebuilding. Well after 1 month of dripping I dont know why a bought so many different tanks.

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground :). I thought I would stay with the tanks also it just looked like to much of a pain with the rebuilding. Well after 1 month of dripping I dont know why a bought so many different tanks.

I've been watching my bf build his coils and honestly its just too tiny and too annoying for me. I do tiny annoying things for my job and that's enough for me. I will admit, when he lets me taste flavors off his dripper, the do taste better but I just don't have the patience for all that lol

VU Sponsors