Become a Patron!

Midknight's Portal

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice. Why do I get the feeling you're about to lead into these guys?

Because every good metalhead should. Metal wouldn't be close to what it is today without them. But can't neglect the metal gods themselves.....Iron Maiden. My all time favorite band. Going to see them when they come to San Antonio in September......with my daughter who got us the tickets already. Hell ya!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Because every good metalhead should. Metal wouldn't be close to what it is today without them. But can't neglect the metal gods themselves.....Iron Maiden. My all time favorite band. Going to see them when they come to San Antonio in September......with my daughter who got us the tickets already. Hell ya!

Wow man there's a blast from the past! One of my favorite album artworks of all time is Maiden's Powerslave album! Not my favorite but just about there. Good call my man!

Here's something not too many know of or remember. But their album artworks were done by a man known by a few and recognized by many without their even knowing. Care to guess his name?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow man there's a blast from the past! One of my favorite album artworks of all time is Maiden's Powerslave album! Not my favorite but just about there. Good call my man!

Here's something not too many know of or remember. But their album artworks were done by a man known by a few and recognized by many without their even knowing. Care to guess his name?
I do not know his name, but this band has me curious. Although I doubt they are my traditional Celtic I listen to (and I listen to it allot), I have to listen to this album now, Thank you for posting this one. I listen to allot of Gaelic/Celtic folk music nowadays also. It's my heritage, what can I say haha?

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do not know his name, but this band has me curious. Although I doubt they are my traditional Celtic I listen to (and I listen to it allot), I have to listen to this album now, Thank you for posting this one. I listen to allot of Gaelic/Celtic folk music nowadays also. It's my heritage, what can I say haha?

Same here. My grandmother was fresh of the boat from Ireland when she came to this country. And I'm all Scotty on my father's side. :D

The artist that did the Celtic Frost artwork is none other than the creator of THE Alien, HR Giger.

Since you mentioned Britts (Iron Maiden). Here's another favorite from a long time ago. :D

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. My grandmother was fresh of the boat from Ireland when she came to this country. And I'm all Scotty on my father's side. :D

The artist that did the Celtic Frost artwork is none other than the creator of THE Alien, HR Giger.

Since you mentioned Britts (Iron Maiden). Here's another favorite from a long time ago. :D

I know that band actually. They're wicked!

I swear I should have recognized his art style, I love H.R.Giger. there's no other artist liked him. Been a fan for many years.

Do you like Jethro Tull? That man plays a flute like nobody's business

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know that band actually. They're wicked!

I swear I should have recognized his art style, I love H.R.Giger. there's no other artist liked him. Been a fan for many years.

Do you like Jethro Tull? That man plays a flute like nobody's business

Yep, love The Cult!

yeah man Giger is way out there but damn he's one he'll of an artist!

I never got into Jethro Tull but definitely don't hate them. Good stuff but we're kinda overshadowed in my mind by other bands out at the time. Namely, Skynyrd and later on 38 Special.

Gotta get this one out before I head off to bed... ahem, at some point, lol. Probably my favorite video from my youth and sung by a man that truly did not give a fuck. RIP Joe!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, love The Cult!

yeah man Giger is way out there but damn he's one he'll of an artist!

I never got into Jethro Tull but definitely don't hate them. Good stuff but we're kinda overshadowed in my mind by other bands out at the time. Namely, Skynyrd and later on 38 Special.

Gotta get this one out before I head off to bed... ahem, at some point, lol. Probably my favorite video from my youth and sung by a man that truly did not give a fuck. RIP Joe!

Wow, I haven't heard that song in forever LOL. It's an eternal classic, which means never forgotten. Gotta love The Clash.

Take care brother and rest well. I'm headed to bed myself.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! SSDD here. On my second cup of coffee. My cats are going to be the death of me. I think they are plotting my death. The 16.5 year old cat howls all night. I think she has cat dementia and a hearing problem.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! SSDD here. On my second cup of coffee. My cats are going to be the death of me. I think they are plotting my death. The 16.5 year old cat howls all night. I think she has cat dementia and a hearing problem.

I wonder if it's a hypertension/hyperthyroid issue like Tiki's got?
It causes a lot of weird behavior and is pretty common for older cats.

She woke me up with a caterwaul this morn 'cus she'd drank all of her water overnight. Ack...

6a00d8341c881553ef01a3fd2de40b970b-500wi.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if it's a hypertension/hyperthyroid issue like Tiki's got?
It causes a lot of weird behavior and is pretty common for older cats.

She woke me up with a caterwaul this morn 'cus she'd drank all of her water overnight. Ack...

View attachment 131603
IDK she is my son's cat but we share the same space. He thinks she is fine. She use to be afraid of me (she was a feral) and only likes my son. Now, she acts super friendly.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I looked outside...it was a mistake.

IMG_5009.jpg

Still snowing.
grrr-0023.gif

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chilled down again today here. Didn't wear a jacket yesterday at all. Wearing one today though.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know you guys do it. Fuck snow. I have to work in it when it snows here. Of course we in the south are ill equipped for any amount. But I'd rather masterbate bulls for a living when I have to work in the snow.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know you guys do it. Fuck snow. I have to work in it when it snows here. Of course we in the south are ill equipped for any amount. But I'd rather masterbate bulls for a living when I have to work in the snow.
I was rolling with this one LOL. I swear that next time this kid at work starts ruining his mouth I'm so using that to shut him up, "I'd rather masturbate bulls for a living thank hear your voice right now." Hahaha

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Malt liquor is the way to go when trying to get buzzed on the cheap. When I first turned 21 many years ago, I used to get a sixer of Mickey's Big Mouths and it would do the job righteously!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's din-din:

5-cheese Fusilli with Beef and Veggies

Simple stuff to make, but pretty awesome.
yummi-010.gif

• Trader Joe's 4-cheese Mexican blend, plus some Cotija cheese.
  • Used Trader Joe's whole-wheat semolina Fusilli pasta, it has a rich and nutty flavor. Mmmm.
  • 1/4lb frozen beef patty, diced and cooked in hot EVOO with mixed veg bits, onion, crushed garlic, Mexican basil and oregano, and hot red chile.

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's din-din:

yummi-010.gif

• Trader Joe's 4-cheese Mexican blend, plus some Cojitia.
  • Used Trader Joe's whole-wheat semolina Fusilli pasta, it has a rich and a nutty flavor. Mmmm.
  • 1/4lb frozen beef patty, diced and cooked in hot EVOO with mixed vegs, onion, crushed garlic, Mexican basil and oregano, and hot red chile.
Oh that looks so good! My stomach is cussing you out right now! :giggle:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh that looks so good! My stomach is cussing you out right now! :giggle:

Thanks man! :D

I reckon you'll really hate this then: Daytona 500 spicy chicken pizza!!

TJ's frozen pizza crust spread with Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ sauce + LA VICTORIA Salsa Ranchera Hot salsa. Topped that with fresh Cilantro, MX 4-cheese, poached chicken breast, Fiesta brand taco seasoning, onions, garlic, hot MX chile, habanero sauce, and crumbled Cotija cheese.

Not too shabby with an ice-cold beer.... flamin_devil.gif

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's din-din:

yummi-010.gif

• Trader Joe's 4-cheese Mexican blend, plus some Cotija cheese.
  • Used Trader Joe's whole-wheat semolina Fusilli pasta, it has a rich and nutty flavor. Mmmm.
  • 1/4lb frozen beef patty, diced and cooked in hot EVOO with mixed veg bits, onion, crushed garlic, Mexican basil and oregano, and hot red chile.
I love trader Joe's frozen Chinese food. It's an hour drive so we stock up lol.

Today's been an alright day for a Sunday. Cleaned the whole house, did laundry, and got a work out in. Now cooking a roast!

Vape related I made some juice for my cousin and have been switching juices on an rda. Need to rewick an rta for work tomorrow but I can't decide which one. Or I could just throw a squonk pin in the rda I'm using and go with that, but then I have to carry batteries to work. Decisions decisions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors