Become a Patron!

Midknight's Portal

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love trader Joe's frozen Chinese food. It's an hour drive so we stock up lol.

Today's been an alright day for a Sunday. Cleaned the whole house, did laundry, and got a work out in. Now cooking a roast!

Vape related I made some juice for my cousin and have been switching juices on an rda. Need to rewick an rta for work tomorrow but I can't decide which one. Or I could just throw a squonk pin in the rda I'm using and go with that, but then I have to carry batteries to work. Decisions decisions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice! I live like 6 blocks away from one...it's a nice walk.
I got a whole frozen turkey breast in the freezer I should cook sometime here...hmmm.

Vaping old school: Veritas on a Heatbape Invader Mini. :D

IMG_20190217_134359.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a full moon Sat nite... :D

I made DIY wine coolers...mmm...

Caution with 13 to go, that can't be a good omen...

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Annnd, The Big One...

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

Heh, Clint Boyer is in 3rd now, waiting for a restart. His brother was my landlord and party buddy back in teh 90s....:bliss:

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally chillin at home watch WWE Elimination Chamber with a nice vape in my hand. Good times :)

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally am looking forward to Tuesday. Not only am I off, but the rest of my packages will be here too. One of which is juice from Watch Vapor. Really good juice, loved every one I've tried from there. And.......building too :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I know that band actually. They're wicked!

I swear I should have recognized his art style, I love H.R.Giger. there's no other artist liked him. Been a fan for many years.

Do you like Jethro Tull? That man plays a flute like nobody's business

Well, well. Jethro Tull? My favorite band since I was 15 years old back in 1970. Saw them in concert at the Omni in Atlanta once and at Walnut Creek in Raleigh twice.

If you like the Celtic influences, you should give a listen to their album Crest of a Knave. It was recorded while Ian had a salmon farm in Scotland at Strathaird.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, well. Jethro Tull? My favorite band since I was 15 years old back in 1970. Saw them in concert at the Omni in Atlanta once and at Walnut Creek in Raleigh twice.

If you like the Celtic influences, you should give a listen to their album Crest of a Knave. It was recorded while Ian had a salmon farm in Scotland at Strathaird.

I will definitely check that out. Funny thing is, I was talking about Jethro Tull and driving to work thismorning I'm greeted with Bungle in the Jungle. That was a welcomesurprise :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A quick hello here. Feeling like shit right now. Debating if I need to place another diy flavoring order. I really don't need anything. I do want more flavoring.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A quick hello here. Feeling like shit right now. Debating if I need to place another diy flavoring order. I really don't need anything. I do want more flavoring.
You can never have too much flavoring, just maybe not enough space to keep it LOL.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. i have an rta expected tuesday according to USPS. Now i know why the delivery is expected tuesday.
I have juice, cotton nic and syringes all due Tuesday. I need that juice too. I'm almost out. Should be ok till Tuesday though

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have juice, cotton nic and syringes all due Tuesday. I need that juice too. I'm almost out. Should be ok till Tuesday though

That's good. Sounds like you will be having some fun tuesday!

I also have another rta coming via trade later in the week. Geeked up for playing with new toys.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good. Sounds like you will be having some fun tuesday!

I also have another rta coming via trade later in the week. Geeked up for playing with new toys.
Ya, I have been too. I got a pretty big package of gear in the mail. Finally gave a new squonk which I have been using the crap out of, along with the DPro kit, a couple tube mechs, a few drippers, a Luxotic Noisy Cricket. I've had allot to play with :)

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya, I have been too. I got a pretty big package of gear in the mail. Finally gave a new squonk which I have been using the crap out of, along with the DPro kit, a couple tube mechs, a few drippers, a Luxotic Noisy Cricket. I've had allot to play with :)

Holy cow you do have a lot to play with. And you have the diy juice stuff to play with, thats great.

I have a new aromamizer supreme plus 30mm coming tuesday and a used aromamizer supreme 25mm coming late in the week. These will be my first steam crave attys so im eager to play with them.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy cow you do have a lot to play with. And you have the diy juice stuff to play with, thats great.

I have a new aromamizer supreme plus 30mm coming tuesday and a used aromamizer supreme 25mm coming late in the week. These will be my first steam crave attys so im eager to play with them.
I have yet to get my hands on anything Steam Crave as of yet, but they make some wicked good gear. The one thing I do know about the Aromamizer tanks is that the airflow gets condensation going in it. I'm not saying it's a bad tank....far from it. It's actually an awesome tank. Just wanted to give you a heads up that you'll have to wipe off the airflow periodically from condensation. Just the nature of the beast is all. You'll have a TON of room to build in that thing. It's a rockin tank man.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have yet to get my hands on anything Steam Crave as of yet, but they make some wicked good gear. The one thing I do know about the Aromamizer tanks is that the airflow gets condensation going in it. I'm not saying it's a bad tank....far from it. It's actually an awesome tank. Just wanted to give you a heads up that you'll have to wipe off the airflow periodically from condensation. Just the nature of the beast is all. You'll have a TON of room to build in that thing. It's a rockin tank man.

Yep, my Blitzen does the same thing with condensation but it really isnt bad at all. Nice thing is i can purge it to get the condensation out of the chamber. For me a postless deck with side airflow is the best vape for an rta/rdta. Once i tried the Blitzen I had to get an aromamizer.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, my Blitzen does the same thing with condensation but it really isnt bad at all. Nice thing is i can purge it to get the condensation out of the chamber. For me a postless deck with side airflow is the best vape for an rta/rdta. Once i tried the Blitzen I had to get an aromamizer.
I've seen allot of reviews for the Aromamizer. You will not be disappointed. It's a damned good rta. I just found out something about the Lux NC. You can run it in series unregulated. That's not mentioned in the manual or the Wismec website. Also, you can run super subohm in parallel, Bogan tested it at .06Ω. That's crazy. Eventually I'll have to try that super subohm one of these days for fun. It won't fire if theamps are to high so you have protections on it too.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen allot of reviews for the Aromamizer. You will not be disappointed. It's a damned good rta. I just found out something about the Lux NC. You can run it in series unregulated. That's not mentioned in the manual or the Wismec website. Also, you can run super subohm in parallel, Bogan tested it at .06Ω. That's crazy. Eventually I'll have to try that super subohm one of these days for fun. It won't fire if theamps are to high so you have protections on it too.

.06? sheeit, and here i thought i was doing good when i dropped down into the .15 range in an rta. :giggle:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.06? sheeit, and here i thought i was doing good when i dropped down into the .15 range in an rta. :giggle:
I thought theSame thing when I hit the .15 range. I haven't gotten the guts up to try it, but nice to know that I can LOL. Now I'll HAVE to try it one day. I'll probably do it when I'm at home for a day so I can charge my batteries, they are going to drain fast for sure haha.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's farkin' cold...woke up to 13F and that wasn't even the low temp.

Snap756.jpg

Heat is on full blast, still 60F in here.
giphy.gif

Having to reheat Tiki's wet food or it congeals and she won't eat it. She's ok, has got her 1970s Texas wool blanket, she's in there somewhere. ;)

Also quite glad I'd bought a 2Qt. Stanley Thermos Bottle for like $20 recently - only way to keep the pot of coffee warm without using more electricity. ( I do have a mini-hotplate thing for my cup itself)

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shrimp in a basket!

View attachment 131982

That blanket is vintage wool, famously made in Texas. Figured you'd appreciate that. =)

xtSus32.jpg
That's awesome! Is love to get my hands on a blanket like that. I'm always freezing. It's cold here right now and my wife keeps the house cold too so that doesn't help LOL

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome! Is love to get my hands on a blanket like that. I'm always freezing. It's cold here right now and my wife keeps the house cold too so that doesn't help LOL

Ya, nothing like handmade woolens. I love wool. xD
I love that blanket too, but it's her fave so we share..lol...

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya, nothing like handmade woolens. I love wool. xD
I love that blanket too, but it's her fave so we share..lol...
Our son takes all of our good blankets. I feel your pain LOL.

I'm thinking of talking to this lady at work to make a quilt for us. My wife doesn't know, want it to be a surprise.

VU Sponsors