Mile High Mods Nucleus v1.0

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So.after using this thing for.a week, just a final update. Talked to MHM, and they used screws on the low numbers. Unless you are handy, and have maybe some machinery skills, nothing to do for it. They will send the magnets, but I'm not willing to practice on my new mod. So a little disappointed there.
Got the big buddah for it. Totally great suggestion by @Zamazam . Looks great hits like a truck. Rebuilt it every day for practice, no issues at all. Got a sweet.green tip for it, and found.a.place with green o rings so that's cool. Found like .9 or 1 ohm to be a good spot for me. Gonna get a.couple more I think.
So I'm really happy with this mod though. Banged around my truck for the week, no chips or marks. Just a high quality well built item. Like the chip a whole bunch, all.the parts are among the best I've seen in a mod. Not for walking around the mall with, but for the house or if you are.gonna.be in one spot for a.while, this thing is killer. Feels great in the hand, long battery life rugged as hell.Just glad I was able to get one, and at a solid.price too

VU Sponsors