Become a Patron!

mini Buddha 2 or apocalypse rda?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to get either a polished brass or copper rda. I already have a lot but want something new. so lately I have been scoping out the Buddha 2 (already have version 1 don't like it because it gets too much condensation on the top little air holes even with a custom tip, closed) and I am liking the apocalypse rda. I have a goon and absolutely love it so should I go with the goon killer or VCs new Buddha 2?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apocalypse for sure... clone or authentic...

I BAM
should I go with the Ti clone or a matchy brass? I like ti stuff but the ti is a clone, $33 bucks and If it's real Ti that's a bonus. I can heat treat it and rainbow it like I did this flashlight bezel:
f75e02d98446f24fd4030e055f736923.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
should I go with the Ti clone or a matchy brass? I like ti stuff but the ti is a clone, $33 bucks and If it's real Ti that's a bonus. I can heat treat it and rainbow it like I did this flashlight bezel:
f75e02d98446f24fd4030e055f736923.jpg

TI for the win

I BAM

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TI for the win

I BAM
last thing, I can get the Ti apocalypse for $36 state side here in Cali, or the same rda for $22 from 3fvape... which one should I go with? albeit there that same??

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
last thing, I can get the Ti apocalypse for $36 state side here in Cali, or the same rda for $22 from 3fvape... which one should I go with? albeit there that same??

That's up to you bro... cali? EBay?

I BAM

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Which is most important to you, saving $14 or waiting 2 or more weeks for 3F to get it to you? Your call...

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's up to you bro... cali? EBay?

I BAM
Which is most important to you, saving $14 or waiting 2 or more weeks for 3F to get it to you? Your call...
well thing is it's always a hit or miss on QC when it comes to ordering from 3fvape, where as the eBay seller is 100% Qc. I'm just going to buy the one from USA. atleast if there's an issue it can be resolved.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well thing is it's always a hit or miss on QC when it comes to ordering from 3fvape, where as the eBay seller is 100% Qc. I'm just going to buy the one from USA. atleast if there's an issue it can be resolved.

It's true what you said about 3fvape...
Send me the link of the TI APOCALYPSE

I BAM

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Flavor wise the Apocalypse Gen 2 is about the same as my old version 24mm Goon RDA so between these two it really does boil down to preferences, but IMO both my Goon 1.5 and my Mini Buddha 2 are slightly better flavor, albeit now I'm comparing the two Goon RDAs to the Apocalypse Gen 2 by using a (relatively expensive) Half Moon Mods acrylic Goon-compatible drip tip on each Goon... the Apocalypse Gen 2 is not compatible with these drip tips so considering prices I have to consider that a major con for the Apocalypse Gen 2. Between my gold Goon 1.5 and my naval brass Mini Buddha 2 it boils down to whether I'm going to need the long screws and clamping system as well as the extra build space of the Goon 1.5 to fit my coil build because, those coil builds that don't require it, the Mini Buddha 2 is offering clear advantages─including a 7mm deep juice well. Price/performance the Mini Buddha 2 is neck and shoulders above the competition... it having a fully gold plated build deck and all, AND it's giving me better flavor than the (IMO severely) overpriced Apocalypse Gen 2. But I can understand people wanting to hang on to the hype so I'm not expecting my conclusions to change anybody's mind... here or anywhere else.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not trying to sway you, but the apocalypse 2 is $40 now. The buddha is $30 right?
The Mini Buddha 2 is actually $55. But I haven't come across the Apocalypse Gen 2 for less than $49.99 and you'd have to either be happy with the stock drip tip or probably invest in a new one because they're advertising the Apocalypse Gen 2 as being compatible with Goon-size drip tips, which, unfortunately, it simply is not...

VU Sponsors