Become a Patron!

Mini Nautilus BVC Clogging

Howdy,

My first post here, so go easy on me!

I have had the mini nautilus for a couple of weeks now and loved it at first as a change from my Kanger Evod as it gave a much smoother vape and the taste lasts far longer.

My first coil lasted 2 weeks (which I was pleased with) and I changed it up on Saturday as I was starting to get quite a lot of drag on it. I have it on the biggest air hole so its usually nice and easy. I blamed some butterscotch juice for being too thick and syrupy, but only had that for the last couple of days.

However, I am currently on menthol blucig juice as I just got it from the local petrol station whilst waiting for a delivery, and after only a couple of days its really clogged. It seems even worse than after the 2 weeks with the first one and it just suddenly went on me this morning and is getting progressively worse. The actual vape still seems about the same, just I am really have to tug on it to get it through.

Any suggestions on what the issue might be or anyone else with similar problems? Everything I read about the new BVCs is that they are awesome and are lasting much longer for people. Is it me and my technique, or is it bad juice or just maybe a bad coil?

(As a side note - I took the old one and soaked it in some bicarb solution for 24 hours; no idea if that will do the trick on getting some more life out of it but thought it was worth a shot. Anyone got much experience of cleaning these things out?)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still using my 1st BVC and haven't had your problems yet. My first guess is that it is your BluCig juice causing the clog, but I'm not 100% certain.

VU Sponsors