Mini Nautilus...

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This pares beautifully with the Nautilus Mini, the best I have come across. "T Sleeve" stainless steel. Pyrex glass beneath the sheath and nice window to view your juice. Only $10

upload_2014-8-29_19-39-27.jpeg

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I have this tank for the Naut its really nice actually I dropped it yesterday did not crack the pryex at all
Aspire just announced they are re designing the sleeve, you can count, that I will have them for sale soon

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aw Man, I just received my 1st NM and I am stoked. I could not fill it up fast enough. First Lung Full was total crap. Forgot to prime the pump...hahaha. Once I got the juices flowing, oh man what a difference between it and a PT. I like it alot and would recommend this to anyone who would listen to a greenie.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aw Man, I just received my 1st NM and I am stoked. I could not fill it up fast enough. First Lung Full was total crap. Forgot to prime the pump...hahaha. Once I got the juices flowing, oh man what a difference between it and a PT. I like it alot and would recommend this to anyone who would listen to a greenie.
The coils take a day to really break in, then they improve greatly! Think they're great now; just wait ;)
Just my opinion:

They definately do not have as good of a taste as the kayfun or Taifun, but they are convenient and dont have leaking issues.

They will give you dry hits with the air all the way open which is a shame, so you have to pull juice in the thing by covering up the air hole and sucking on the top if you want to keep juice in it (if you like an airy draw) This is true on the mini or the regular size, but worse on the larger Nautilus.

They are hard to get unscrewed sometimes to put juice in it. I mean REALLY hard to unscrew.

Ive only had mine a couple weeks and havent changed the coil yet. Dont see the need yet.

I do think its best of the "buy, fill and go" tanks out there right now. Just still not quite there yet for me.

I think you must be referring to he original nautilus coils; I've yet to get a dry hit on the new BVC coils. Maybe you're vaping them at too high of a wattage? 11-14 watts seems to be the sweet spot with them for me

As far as comparing it to the kayfun? It chucks a nice cloud, but the flavor still isn't quite there.

The closest to the kayfun for flavor would be the aerotank mega, with the new sealed coils, BUT you don't get the vapor production of the nautilus..

There's trade offs with both IMO, but they've both come a long way

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The coils take a day to really break in, then they improve greatly! Think they're great now; just wait ;)

Can you change juices in these tanks as you would with a PT? Seeing your comment made me wonder if it is possible to change juices in the tank without having to break it down and wash it to get the old juice out before adding a new flavor.

Can you change juices in these tanks as you would with a PT? Seeing your comment made me wonder if it is possible to change juices in the tank without having to break it down and wash it to get the old juice out before adding a new flavor.
i always clean mine out before a flavor change haven't tried just switching flavors without it.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
coils taking time to "break in" and swapping flavors in a tank arent really a common thread ...
sometimes the coils present a smoother experience after they aquire a slight coating ...
switching eliquid flavors in the tank to get the pure characteristics of the new juice without blending with old eliquid often requires the tank and wick mat'l be purged of old flavor by rinsing or dry burning or switching out wick ...
as far as the ceramic wick mat'l of the bvc...it retains the flavor for varying amounts of time depending on the flavor characteristics of each eliquid...
light fruity vapes are covered up quickly by heavy tobaccos , for instance
while other flavors seem to blend out nicely...
the old pro tank heads would take to a rinse and quick dry burn, so do the bvc's, you just have to use caution and not be too zealous with the bvc's...
bottom line...try vaping through the liquid in the head, worst case, its not the best taste, but doable...
or rinse and shake out head and vape through the new water diluted flavor, or
rinse, carefully pulse dry burn, and you are off...
play around a bit, find what works for you, have fun and dont let the tank/heads intimidate you:)

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is a spiffy one for the regular Nautilus but I think the only one available for the mini is the phallic one..

2-14052P92ZCR.jpg

That is correct. This sheath is for the standard and the T shaped one is for the Mini. The case for the mini is better, cheaper, more durable and more insular. I own both. IMO the T is a great investment and will last long time. Under $10:)

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just rinse everything in hot water, lightly rinse the heads, blow everything out, then fill em up, and Vape. Crank the wattage a bit higher for a few seconds to blast off the water, and the old flavor is usually gone in a few puffs.

Cinnamon, and strong tobacco flavors being the exception. If I use a head with either of them; I consider it polluted, and just toss it in a zip lock Baggie for the next time I Vape something similar. Heck; it's hard enough to get cinnamon off the darned glass, let alone purge it from a wick! Ain't happening!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the old Vodka or Alcohol soak for an hour or so, rinse and let dry not work on these heads ?

Should it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will the old Vodka or Alcohol soak for an hour or so, rinse and let dry not work on these heads ?

Should it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see why not. I hate that vaporized alcohol taste though, and I'd prefer to just chug through maybe 4-6 hits to get to the fresh flavor. I don't even inhale for probably 6 hits; just puff, puff, puff, bam it's gone.

IMO not even alcohol removes cinnamon though.

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Brad, Matt at Suck My Mod mentions your BVC for BDC sale on his Nautilus Mini Review and he linked your sale in his description. If you saw a jump in visitors this may be why. He mentions them at 16:33

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tile floor, 2 foot drop off the couch, broken tank. Waiting on the metal hybrid tank to come in vape mail. Not the new cage one, which looks better but I am not sure if its more crash worthy.

Anyone have a good rubberband solution to put around the glass tank? I think that would have easily saved it. I ordered another full kit, so I want to try to keep the naked glass safe.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Brad, Matt at Suck My Mod mentions your BVC for BDC sale on his Nautilus Mini Review and he linked your sale in his description. If you saw a jump in visitors this may be why. He mentions them at 16:33
yes, matt and vee are buddies of mine. try to wash each others backs haha

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tile floor, 2 foot drop off the couch, broken tank. Waiting on the metal hybrid tank to come in vape mail. Not the new cage one, which looks better but I am not sure if its more crash worthy.

Anyone have a good rubberband solution to put around the glass tank? I think that would have easily saved it. I ordered another full kit, so I want to try to keep the naked glass safe.

Have you visited the vape band site? Cool sayings or just plain looks pretty good solution. If they fit snug on the minis..
http://vapeband.com/

Currently I do usually have a rubber band wrapped around my original Nautilus..

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you visited the vape band site? Cool sayings or just plain looks pretty good solution. If they fit snug on the minis.. http://vapeband.com/
Currently I do usually have a rubber band wrapped around my original Nautilus..

Thats what I was looking for, and they are at ECC right now. No doubt people at the show, will have a ton of them in their bags when they leave. I can not deal with buying a rubber band with shipping that costs as much as a replacement glass tank, without shipping. I might have to slum it with broccoli rubber-band, or a home depot O-Ring until I put in an order with a vendor that has them on their menu.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Bitgod, as soon as the new sleeve comes in, I will have one of these available , slightly used, but excellent.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why don't people like the T? Just cuz "it looks like naughty bits"? Which really it doesn't, I know my boys don't get squashed like that!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I ask how much juice the alternate tanks hold? I'm talking about the T-slot and the mesh tanks.

On the full-size Nautilus, the mesh tank only holds about 3.5-4ml, whereas the stock Pyrex tank holds close to 6ml, if not more.

Unlike most, I actually wish they made a T-slot tank for the full-size glasso.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't be ashamed of my penis tank! Maybe it's not a penis but a long raised middle finger??

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can someone explain how to use the airflow holes??
It's just a clicky ring that spins on the bottom. It has 1 hole on the ring. On the bottom of the tank, there's 4 holes of varying sizes. You just rotate the ring to whichever size hole you want. I think I like the 2nd largest, but I'm still playing with it. Definitely glad to have adjustable air flow, just because it gives you options for the way you like it.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
good question, i should have them ina few days, i can tell you then. nobody has them yet

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a the "T" tank. But honestly I just hate the look, I never got past washing it out with water. The thing is you need to let it dry out, well after washing it. In three weeks I have broken two glass tanks. But I think I am just going to have to accept that as the cost of doing business with the Mini. I think a big vape rubber band or O-Ring around the top of the tank would make it more crash worthy.

I got tile floors, so I don't even know if the metal tank's inside glass is going to survive.

I can clean the top out, and dry the glass and top cap in about 3 minutes. I change juice enough to where that is a factor.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Brad,
Any updated info on the new non-Nautilus BVC coils now that you actually have some?? How about some updated pics? Have you tried one to give any information to inquisitive potential customers?
Hey Bro, pretty sure you have probably already got some of these, but if not, go to my facebook page, brad's vapor, from a computer, click products, from a phone, click more information, and then website

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice! It's a shame your international shipping (Australia) is so high! I'll just have to wait a few weeks to get them local. It's nice to see what's coming though.......Thanks!
I have found an inexpensive shipping source for these. I sent a package to Italy and one to Norway.
cost about 10usd. Facebook/ brad's vapor, pm me

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Bro, pretty sure you have probably already got some of these, but if not, go to my facebook page, brad's vapor, from a computer, click products, from a phone, click more information, and then website

Thank you for the update.!. I did see you are listing 2.1ohm BVC heads. I had thought there were just the 2 options for resistance on these BVC coils for the bdc tanks. How long have the 2.1 coils been available?? I may have to hit you up on some that is if I can do it without having a facebook profile..

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yes, the 2.1 came out after the others. we can go through paypal,or you can open without facebook
i will send you a link

WZV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the Nautilus Mini about a week ago. So far it has been good except that it spits juice into my throat and it burns/stings a little bit. I've gotten to where I vape with my tongue standing up in the way to block the spit, haha. Even with the air flow on low it still happens.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the Nautilus Mini about a week ago. So far it has been good except that it spits juice into my throat and it burns/stings a little bit. I've gotten to where I vape with my tongue standing up in the way to block the spit, haha. Even with the air flow on low it still happens.

Try running it under hot water after full disassembly and see if that helps. Also, be sure to not over tighten your coil to the base when screwing it on. It can be frustrating when you get items that don't perform well but a little trial and error with experimentation usually fixes the issue. Also, be sure you're buying genuine tanks and coils at all times. I bought one for a friend from Evape.US for like only $22 I believe and it was solid no problems whatsoever. The Mini is a good tank and I rate it much higher than the standard Nautilus which is too big IMO.

Reactions: WZV

VU Sponsors