Become a Patron!

Mini RTA AKA Erlkonigin nano/ mini with a glass tank

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used the quartz replacement tank from a full sized Kayfun.
DE7A16B9-BD7D-4875-BACE-314D10EC1CEB_zpsangneeut.jpg

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fasttech claims 3ml which seems pretty accurate. I didn't actually measure it. but it's enough.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually got the idea from you @TheWestPole i saw you mention that the tank from the erlkonigin will fit the glass rings of the kayfun. i just reversed it. I'm glad, i can throw in any juice I want and not worry about cracking the plastic tank.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good. I'm glad to see someone else using the DT adaptor as the DT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:D Sun's down, can't take a photo now. Here's the "before" picture though. Imagine it shorter by ~2/3. I only mention this because I agree with you that the DT adapter is already almost there. Just wanted it rounded for the sake of my tender little baby lips. ;)

pc162103-edit-jpg.10577

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:D Sun's down, can't take a photo now. Here's the "before" picture though. Imagine it shorter by ~2/3. I only mention this because I agree with you that the DT adapter is already almost there. Just wanted it rounded for the sake of my tender little baby lips. ;)

pc162103-edit-jpg.10577

Awesome, thanks. I actually have the Flow C4 included in a package on the super slow boat from FT.

T

Taver13

That chimney is the shortened V1 in this post: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/orchid-modification-thread.20819/#post-125974

V1,2,3 chimneys are all the same and will fit. Remember though that, as with all Kayfun top caps, you have to drill out the hole between the o-rings and drip tip to clear excess chimney length.
awesome, thanks, i have a v2 right now, and i love the way the bell caps look, so that will be only a minor modification to the bell cap to fit

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My FT mini Erl arrived today. Very nice. It seems to have better air flow then my Cigreen full size. One problem is the DT adaptor didn't make it into the package.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One annoyance of the Erlkonigin is getting the post screws to hold the coil wire consistently on the post, especially the positive post. The flat area is very small and the underside of most screws are not flat. I get wires popping off when tightening and inconsistent ohm reading.

An easy fix is to countersink the posts around the screw threads. A small drill at high speed does the job nicely. Now the screws hold the wire securely and ohm readings are stable. :)

Before:

p1222201-edit-jpg.12992

After:

p1222205-edit-jpg.12993

VU Sponsors