MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In this thread I'll post news & photos from production, instructions about MiniEcig products and will provide a quick support if you need help :)

So let's start!

We received samples of the colored MicroSticks! :)
Now you can order red, gold and blue MicroSticks and extenders for them with shipping within 21 days:
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick_R
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick_G
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick_B

Black MicroSticks are in stock:
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick

ms_c_20.jpg

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Purgen prepared several video instructions about the usage of the MiniAtty.

MiniAtty: Mesh 200 Kanthal A1 0.25 1.2 om

MiniAtty: Kanthal A1 0.28mm,Cotton,1,2 om

MiniAtty: Silica Wick

In one of reviews the insulator got melted. After that review we realized that this can happen with some types of setup, so in the new run of the MiniAtties we'll use another material for the insulators. We'll ship the new insulators to all owners of the MiniAtties of the first run on request.

We shipped several dozens of MiniAtties of the first run a couple of weeks ago. If you have some experience with it, please share your thoughts.
Questions and comments are very welcome.

Shipping of the next run of the MiniAtties will be started in 1-2 weeks:
http://mini-ecig.com/MiniAtty

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We got a very nice review from one of the MiniAtty owners: btobw on AussieVapers and on UK Vapers.
She was very kind to allow us to repost it. So here it is. The comments and questions are welcome.
The original post is here:
http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Mods-by-Chels-news?pid=1174142#pid1174142

Review by btobw

G'day folks :)

I've had my microstick for about a year now and have always adored it. I've been using it with either a ByLeo slim tank/Sophia setup, or a Spheroid, both of which I've been extremely happy with. However, I liked the look of the MiniAtty, so I ordered one to experiment with. That turned out to be a good move, because the coloured microsticks were announced, and I've ordered one of them too; I'm going to need a 16mm atty for it!

The MiniAtty arrived on Thursday afternoon (Australian time). After a couple of hours use, I posted a 'first impressions' review over in the Aussievapers forum. I'm lazy, so I'll quote verbatim in case you're interested. It's a fabulous buy this weekend, given the Black Friday sale prices! I will add a couple of comments:
  • I mention 'crackling' - that settled down after a few tanks; a bit of a shame really as I love a little bit of carto-like crackle :D
  • I also mention Tigmann's atty stand, and you won't have a clue what that is. It's a stand made by an Aussie forum member to help with building coils: Tigmann Atty Stand | House of Vape
  • The MiniAtty is a bit taller than the Spheroid (by about 8mm?), but the STR10 drip tip pictured makes it a perfect height
Anyway, the 'first impressions':

TLDNR: massive thumbs up

The MiniAtty is a 16mm atty from the makers of the Microstick - and they're made for each other:
NWkvPAr.jpg

With my lovely Spheroid for comparison:
hnLKnaz.jpg

There's no fancy packaging, but the MiniAtty does come with spare o-rings, a spare insulator, and an Israeli coin (for adjusting the juice control).

The threading is smooth and the finish is excellent, as you'd expect from the makers of the Microstick. If you have seen Scott's review of a prototype, you'll know he had a couple of comments on the finish. The production version has none of the variations in finish seen by Scott.

Scott also mentioned that some drip tips didn't fit. I've tried multiple tips, including one with a particularly fat o-ring that doesn't always fit atties/cartos, but the MiniAtty had no problem with any of them.

I don't use mesh/genesis-style builds so I can't comment on them. I used 29 gauge Kanthal @ 1.5 ohms and KGD cotton - my usual build.

The posts are quite close together, which isn't surprising in a 16mm atty. I had to use a skinny microcoil (1.6mm - the smallest rod that comes with Tigmann's excellent atty stand). The 2.4mm rod was too big, but that's fine. I'm no expert at builds and am as blind as a bat, so I found securing the coil to the posts a little fiddly initially. It took me a couple of attempts, but, considering how very inexperienced I am, it wasn't bad at all. I had no problem tucking the KGD tails into the wick/mesh holes.

In the interests of doing this 'first impressions', I've been through most of a tank and have just refilled. I have a slight headache :)

The fill holes in the top of the atty are small, so you'll need a bottle with a syringe-style tip to use them. That works very well, but it would be just about as easy to take the whole top cap off and fill with a normal bottle or dropper.

The air flow is perfect for me. If you take massive deep draws, you might find it a bit tight. But with a nice fresh battery and a newly filled tank, I'm getting a very satisfying vape indeed.

I left the juice control wide open and haven't experimented with it at all (50/50 juice). I haven't had a single dry hit. I do get a little bit of 'crackling'; I used to love the noise of cartos, so this little bit of crackle is a definite plus for me. There's no irritating whistle or anything like that.

I've only been using this for a couple of hours, but so far it gets a massive thumbs up. And I've always loved my microstick - I'm definitely looking forward to getting my blue microstick. It's a pity I'll probably be in Perth when it arrives.

PS: I just went back to the Spheroid for comparison:
  • The Spheroid seems oddly quiet now :)
  • If anything, the Spheroid's airflow might be a little tighter than the MiniAtty
  • The MiniAtty feels heavier
  • The posts in the Spheroid are a little further apart and shorter, and I think it's a bit easier to build
  • Because of the fluff holding the juice, you can more easily re-wick/rebuild the Spheroid even when the tank is full
  • Right at this moment I'm preferring the MiniAtty; that may be unfair as the build and wick in the Spheroid have been in use for weeks.

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We launched 2 new long awaited products:
- MiniStick: 18500/18650+Kick, 23.5 mm atty hole
- MidAtty: 22mm silica & mesh atty

MiniStick is a relatively small mechanical mod for 18500 batteries. With 18650 extender it can be used with the Kick, which is located under 510 connector making the MiniStick one of the smallest mods in this category.
MiniStick has 23.5 mm atty hole, which allows using any atty 23 mm in diameter or less.

We recommend our new atomizer MidAtty to compliment the MiniStick.

MidAtty is a larger version of the MiniAtty. It's a silica and genesis style atty. So it can be built with silica, cotton or mesh. It has adjustable air flow (1.3 mm - 1.9 mm), adjustable liquid flow and a glass body.
MidAtty has tripple air flow for better taste and insulators made of peek.
The production is ongoing. We will perform the shipping in 20 working days after the order is placed at most. The factory is now well established and there will be no more delays.

The MiniStick price is $129, the same as for the MicroStick. The leather case from Parish is $64 including free shipping from Russia.
The MidAtty is only $70! Also we offer kits to save on combined orders.
http://mini-ecig.com/MiniStick
http://mini-ecig.com/MidAtty
http://mini-ecig.com/Kit_MIS_MIA_ext
http://mini-ecig.com/Kit_MIS_MIA_ext_caseM2

mis_06.JPG

mida_02.jpg

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
christmas-Images-free3.jpg

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Have a great time with your family and friends!

We still have discounts in the store :)
http://mini-ecig.com/

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MicroStick SS

Production of the new SS version of the MicroStick is started.
The key changes are:
- SS 303 body instead of the anodized aluminium
- atty hole is wider! Now it's 17.5 mm instead of 16.5, so it can be used with 17mm atty.
- no serial numer, only logo will be engraved.

Good things which are not changed:
- It is still a small light-weight mechanical mod - best solution for daily use. It will stay in your pocket protecting the atty, since it's mostly hidden inside the MicroStick body.
- designed for 18350 batteries but with an extender it can be used with 18500 bateries
- the price is the same - only $129!

We recommend a MicroDrip atty for it: 16mm, 2ml, bottom air flow, never leaks - a perfect addition to the MicroStick for only $20!
It can hold 2 ml of juice and it's very convenient to refill it, since the top cap can be unscrewed in just a half of a turn.

We started the production of the first small batch. There will be just 50 items in it.
The shipping is planned in 3 weeks (approximately end of January).

Comments and proposals are very welcome!

http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick_SS
http://mini-ecig.com/MS18500ext_SS
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroDrip

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Production of the MiniSticks is finished. Now we have them in stock.
The most part of pre-ordered MiniSticks is already shipped. The remaining orders will be shipped on the next week, when the drips will get back from engraving.
The MicroSticks are on sale. Check out our prices!
http://mini-ecig.com/
Here are photos of the MiniDrips and the MicroDrips waiting for the assembling:

20150117_02.jpg

20150117_04.jpg

20150117_05.jpg

20150117_08.jpg

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MicroDrips, MiniDrips and a part of MiniSticks are stuck on engraving. The expert who is doing the engraving was ill for more than a week. Now she's back and we hope that soon we'll get these items back from engraving. Sorry that these orders are delayed for several days.

MicroBigs are started.

MicroSticks SS are almost ready. We're about to send them for satining. Then they will have the same finish like Hamorikos.
If you want a shiny MicroStick SS like on the photo below (it's not polished), then you can state this in order comments or contact us for an existing order. Then we can ship it to you without satin. These MicroSticks will be shipped a bit earlier.

MicroStick SS:
20150123_01.jpg

MicroBig before the anodizing and MiniDrip:
20150118_02.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you do a jeweled finish? It looks like tiny circular swirled overlapping fish scales...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Imagine one of these set up to be a squonker. Damn, that would be sweet.....

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine one of these set up to be a squonker. Damn, that would be sweet.....

OMG...I guess a person can dream LOL But truth be told, squonking can be messy if you're careless, like I am (oops, did I say that? LOL):eek:

What I want is the flavor of the Reo in a teeny tiny mod with a replaceable battery that lasts as long as an 18650 (or more, but I don't want to ask for too much!) but takes up less space. Yup, that'll do it:D Oh, and it cannot leak under any circumstances!

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We're not doing jewelry finish. But I guess you can request in a local jewerly shop to do this for you.

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We're looking for ideas of the new mods.
I saw one vote for a squonker. Anything else?

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
XvoStick is our first regulated mod. It will be one of the smallest in the category: only 80mm high!

Chels is currently working on a prototype, which will be ready in the end of February.

Features:
DNA40: latest version with temperature control, Fahrenheit and Celsius
18650 battery (not included)
USB charger
Screen on the bottom
Easy access to the chip (for example, to replace it)

Dimensions:
Height: 80 mm
Atty hole: diameter - 23.5mm, depth - 35 mm
Bottom size: 27 mm x 49 mm
Atomizer hole depth: 32.5 mm

Expected price is $199.

Please subscribe for stock updates if you'd like to own one.
We need to know how many DNA40 chips to order.
http://mini-ecig.com/XvoStick

XvoStick_02.jpg

Retailers are welcome. Please, contact us.
We plan to start sales in March.

What do you think about this new mod?
The prototype work is ongoing, so if you think, we need to change something, then it's time to tell about it :)

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The expected weight of the XvoStick is about 145-150gr.
I got more photos of the prototype. Do you like it?

xs_20.JPG
xs_21.JPG

xs_19.JPG
xs_12.JPG

xs_14.JPG
xs_13.JPG

xs_16.JPG
xs_17.JPG

xs_10.JPG

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sales of the XvoStick are started!
We promise shipping in 45-60 days.
http://mini-ecig.com/XvoStick

We prepared an overview of the XvoStick with subtitles in English, where Chels, the modder, describes it.
You can turn the subtitles on if needed:
XvoStick video

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can buy e-liquid at Mini Ecig now!
100ml-cig-e-liquid.jpg

It is high quality e-liquid produced in Israel.
PG/VG Ratio: 50%PG / 50%VG
Highest quality USP Grade Prophylene Glycole, Produced In Israel.
Highest Quality USP Grade Vegetable glycerin, Produced in Israel.
USP Kosher Grade Flavoring, made in USA and EU.

Different flavours are available:
Banana Split
Camel (EU)
Cotton Candy
Caramel Candy
Pineapple (EU)
RY-4 NU Tobacco
Tropical Punch
Tobacco Symphony (EU)
Biscotti (EU)
Juicy Fruit Gum
Strawberry
Peach (EU)
Grape (EU)
Menthol (EU)
Cappuchino (EU)
Captain Black Classic
Watermelon

Please, be careful when placing an order for juice. It's prohibited by customs in some countries. Following the customs rules is your responsibility.

http://mini-ecig.com/juiceCG?filter_name=juice

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The MiniAtty is in stock now!
The shipping is planned next week.
There is a new version of the MiniAtty. It is still very small so we recommend it for experienced users.
In this new version the quality of metal work was improved. We had complaints that the MiniAtty was sometimes leaking. Now we added a teflon insulator under the deck to protect the MiniAtty from leaking.
The deck was also changed and now there is more space under the chamber so it is easier to set up the atty. Though it is still very small so some experience is needed for set up. This atty is recommended for veterans.

Here you can add the MiniAtty to existing order: Add product

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have improved the assembling of the XvoSticks. The wires are not soldered now, they are crimped.

You can see this at the picture.
25052015_xvostick_news.jpg

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are working on the XvoSticks and we are doing our best to ship your orders to you.

This is the first big batch and we have many unexpected difficulties. The quality of our product is very important for us and we prefer to delay the shipment but make really good products.

We have many XvoSticks at the assembling now, and we are going to ship them by small batches as soon as they are ready.

We understand that the waiting time is long and we can make a refund if you are tired of waiting. On the other hand you have already waited so long and there is the last step left. So if you wait a little more you will get really cool mod which has no analogues. The waiting is really worth it.

Hope for your understanding and thank you for your patience.
28052015_xvostick_news.jpg

xvostick_blue_01.jpg

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Merkava setup video is available now:
[video=youtube]

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Special offer for ProXvoSticks!
We also have several red and blue ones in stock.
pxs_sale_01.jpg

MiniEcig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all!

We have something new for you :)

io01.jpg
io10.jpg

InsideOut is a new rebuildable atomizer and it's in stock!
"Another tank" you might think, but you're right for a half only. Yes, it's a tank, but not yet another one. It's something completely new.
InsideOut is indeed made inside out. We all are used to have the juice next to the atty walls and the air flow pipe in the center, but this tank has an opposite construction.
And that's not the only difference!
The tank was designed to reach several goals and solve several problems which are common for different tanks.
This is what Chels, the modder, says:
  • No leaks. Never.
  • Easy re-fill. No pipette.
  • Clean re-fill. No juice getting out when closing the cap after re-fill.
  • Enough space for the coil. No jewelry work.
  • No hot juice which flies directly to your mouth.
  • No o-rings. No pressure when assembling the tank. InsideOut has just 1.
  • Big threads to find the right position quickly. Smooth assembling.
  • Cold vape.

Chels, the modder, shows his new tank InsideOut, describes the ideas behind the design of the tank. He shows how it works, how to assemble it and how to set up the coil.
0:49 Introduction
1:45 Disassembling
6:43 Re-filling
8:49 Accessing coil on re-filled tank

InsideOut atties are in stock here:
InsideOut - Mini ECIG

VU Sponsors