Become a Patron!

Minikin v 1.5

Mr T

Member For 4 Years
Is the Sigelei Minikin V1.5 150W TC VW APV Box Mod the same box as the Asmodus Minikin v 1.5? The specs. looks to be the same, is there any difference in these two mods?

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the Sigelei Minikin V1.5 150W TC VW APV Box Mod the same box as the Asmodus Minikin v 1.5? The specs. looks to be the same, is there any difference in the two mods?
The asmodus looks pretty damb cool...... I saw a nice red and black with the chrome button.... Very nice looking..... Can't find the Sigelei

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know asmodus makes the chips on the boxes, so my question would be which is a better chip ? Sigelei or asmodus...... And asmodus has the snow wolf mods...... I just lost my trust with Sigelei and my snow wolf still looks wonderful after a year of abuse...

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my sigelie the original 150 all wattage
And my rx200
But will the threads work w that and the tvf8?
I know there was problems w the tvf4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a thread in here somewhere explaining the story of Sigelei, Asmodus, and a few others.
It involved lawsuits and such.
unfortunately I didn't find it in a quick search.
What I do remember is there a re a few mods that weren't actually Sigeleis but Sigelei decided to go ahead and brand them and sell them anyways.
I did NOT verify any of the info that was posted, simply read it and forgot 90% of it just like I do with everything else.
Or maybe I forget 98%, I forget.

VU Sponsors