Become a Patron!

Miracle DIY Remedy That Clears The Lungs Of Hardcore Smokers!

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds like a recipe for vomit... Lol

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess whatever idiot thought this up, never heard of "coughing." Or "expectorating."

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess whatever idiot thought this up, never heard of "coughing." Or "expectorating."

It's amazing how otherwise semi-intelligent human beings can fall for this kind of bullshit. This and the stupid shit about taping an onion to your foot while you sleep so it can draw all the toxins out of your body keep showing up on my FB timeline. :gaah:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's amazing how otherwise semi-intelligent human beings can fall for this kind of bullshit. This and the stupid shit about taping an onion to your foot while you sleep so it can draw all the toxins out of your body keep showing up on my FB timeline. :gaah:

I doubt even SEMI-intelligent folks would fall for it. The trouble is, intelligent and semi-intelligent people are in the minority; the world is populated with cretins. Who have no idea they're cretins, more's the pity.

Andria

InAbsentiaMods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Ugh excuuuuuuse me, but everyone knows you have to take a thick slice out of the centre of the onion for it to work.

That way it mimics the true polarity of the flat Earth which is how it gets the power to draw out all the toxins and free radicals in the first place.

Tsk

—•—•—•—•—•—

Cheers

Jacob Chandler
@InAbsentiaMods

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really to get the toxins from your body you must eat the Raw slice of onion or a clove or two of raw garlic. It (garlic) was known a few years back as Russian Penicillin. And if you got a spider bite or an open wound, you can put raw garlic on it and it will draw out the poisons from the wound and help it heal quicker. BUT it burns like a motherfucker. I know this because of a home remedy book, with references and studies. Tried it on fiance's arm, he had a nasty spider bite with the wound getting deeper by the minute, Brown Recluse bite, and put a slice of garlic on it and replaced it every 15 minutes. Healed completely in just 3 days with only the tiniest scab left.

Damn... didn't mean to write a novel. :oops:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really to get the toxins from your body you must eat the Raw slice of onion or a clove or two of raw garlic. It (garlic) was known a few years back as Russian Penicillin. And if you got a spider bite or an open wound, you can put raw garlic on it and it will draw out the poisons from the wound and help it heal quicker. BUT it burns like a motherfucker. I know this because of a home remedy book, with references and studies. Tried it on fiance's arm, he had a nasty spider bite with the wound getting deeper by the minute, Brown Recluse bite, and put a slice of garlic on it and replaced it every 15 minutes. Healed completely in just 3 days with only the tiniest scab left.

Damn... didn't mean to write a novel. :oops:

Yep, garlic is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, keeps arteries clear of plaque, and will even kill insects and keep them out of your garden. :D I love the stuff... but I will NOT apply it to my skin, because when garlic (or onions!) mixes with the bacteria natural to a human body and the sebum of the skin, that is a funk like NO other.

Thyme is another which is antibacterial and antiviral, and I think also rosemary though to a lesser degree. But one "home remedy" I've heard, when you have a cold, put some fresh thyme and rosemary in a pot of boiling water, then lean over and inhale the fumes -- it not only clears up a stuffy head, it even goes after the virus intself, topically, in your sinuses. It actually seems to work pretty well.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's amazing to me how semi-intelligent people are under the impression that napalming your body with radiartion will lead to cure to their cancer...the fact both ginger and turmec have been used in Aryuvedic medicine for over a melinium and both have been shown to have properties that fight cancer may be why some people use them...as for clearing up bad lungs I doubt it but they both maybe helpfull in fighting the onset of lung cancer....moderen so called westeren medicine has been shown more interested in selling snake oils for profit than they are in healing people.Hell the medical establishment in the US and Europe have been repeatedly caught trying supress and villify any treatments they couldn't slap a patent on and make a profit from....they have led a war on nutrition supplements, and on nutrition in general of which the average MD knows less about than the average yoga instructor.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Me, I just fill my short's with onions and garlic cloves before heading out for the day.:vino:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I saw an infomercial, recently, about the latest and greatest stop smoking aid, I wish I could recall the name. I went searching online, to see if I could find the active ingredient. I found it, read about it... possible side effects were depression, heart palpitations, stroke, and even death, along with, of course, the usual: headaches, nausea, dry mouth, thoughts of suicide.... On top of that, you can even buy just that ingredient (supplement) online, from basically anywhere.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I saw an infomercial, recently, about the latest and greatest stop smoking aid, I wish I could recall the name. I went searching online, to see if I could find the active ingredient. I found it, read about it... possible side effects were depression, heart palpitations, stroke, and even death, along with, of course, the usual: headaches, nausea, dry mouth, thoughts of suicide.... On top of that, you can even buy just that ingredient (supplement) online, from basically anywhere.

Almost just better off to keep smoking with all the side effects listed.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I always laugh when they start listing the side effects on TV commercials. Like "if your limbs start to fall off while you're walking down the street, contact your doctor." :giggle:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I always laugh when they start listing the side effects on TV commercials. Like "if your limbs start to fall off while you're walking down the street, contact your doctor." :giggle:
OMG I know. If I get prescribed a new med, I try not to read those med guides they come with. I figure, if it ain't on the bottle, then fine. IF my arm does happen to fall off, then I use the hand on the other arm to google.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OMG I know. If I get prescribed a new med, I try not to read those med guides they come with. I figure, if it ain't on the bottle, then fine. IF my arm does happen to fall off, then I use the hand on the other arm to google.

I have to take one medicine that can cause Eastern and Southeastern Asians with a certain gene to develop Stevens-Johnson syndrome, which basically causes your skin to fall off. I'm Korean, yay me. :D Luckily, the test for the gene isn't horribly expensive so I was able to find out I don't carry the gene shortly after I started taking the meds. Fun times!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have to take one medicine that can cause Eastern and Southeastern Asians with a certain gene to develop Stevens-Johnson syndrome, which basically causes your skin to fall off. I'm Korean, yay me. :D Luckily, the test for the gene isn't horribly expensive so I was able to find out I don't carry the gene shortly after I started taking the meds. Fun times!

:eek:

Yeah, better living thru chemistry. :D

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
17200951_1574983449196761_334202390666618613_n.jpg

VU Sponsors