Become a Patron!

Mix eJuice | e-Liquid Calculator (www.mixejuice.com)

Hi! I'd like to invite everyone to visit Mix eJuice | E-Liquid Calculator, a new e-Liquid calculator I made.

o.png

Features:
Free!
Automatically corrects most mix problems
Fluid, responsive layout
Save/share mixes with links

Mix eJuice lets you mix up a recipe in a very short time by providing clickable values to the most common measurements. It will automatically adjust your VG/PG ratio if necessary to prevent your recipe from "breaking". Save a link to your mix and bookmark it for later or share it with friends!

Let me know what you think. You'll be one of the first to visit the site!

Well for example, in most calculators if you add a flavor or modify your nicotine strength it could break your recipe because the desired VG/PG ratio is not able to be met. My calculator will attempt to automatically adjust the VG/PG ratio if such an error were to occur.

You can test this yourself: Go to the site and select "Max VG" for your VG/PG ratio. Now add a flavor and watch as the VG/PG ratio automatically lowers to account for the new ingredient.

There are still some occasions where it is possible to "break" a recipe and if that happens a warning will appear like in most other calculators.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are still some occasions where it is possible to "break" a recipe and if that happens a warning will appear like in most other calculators.

Thanks again. Understanding your descriptions I believe it's more a matter of semantics for me. When you say "break", I can just think "change".

I guess a mix is broken if an ingredient amount is added or altered and an exact ratio of PG/VG is required....

Thanks guys. A mix is "broken" if any values are in the negative or if the total of the mix ingredients are greater than 100%. For example. If you add some flavor, and then set your base nicotine to the same value as the strength you want the mix becomes "broken" or impossible to mix. No one should really encounter this problem if you're actually mixing properly, but it is possible.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For example. If you add some flavor, and then set your base nicotine to the same value as the strength you want the mix becomes "broken" or impossible to mix. No one should really encounter this problem if you're actually mixing properly, but it is possible.

Thanks. I use a program now that advises me that if I change the amount of PG based flavoring, the amount of base PG will also change. No nicotine change.

Update! You can now save your recipes! Just be aware that recipes are currently saved using HTML5 local storage which means that saved recipes are only accessible from the device you save them on. In the future recipes will also be able to be stored server-side.

yorkballin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My question is this when you burn the E-liquid you're changing the chemical composition how bad is that for people who don't like smoke or vapor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Big update today! I've added user accounts, recipe storage, flavor management, automatic flavor updates when you mix and much more! If you mix your own e-Liquid, this tool was made for you. Check it out @ www.mixejuice.com. It's totally free and ad-free :):)

as a beginner i stumbled upon this calc by accident and compared to the the others out there i found it well thought out and easy to use, Here's my prob. As it became my goto page I decided to create an account. I then spent a chunk of time entering my ingredients and recipies only for the next time i tried to log in through the google option which I have allowed acces, it just says dismiss. There are no options for help or tech support on mixejuice home page, can anyone help?

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
as a beginner i stumbled upon this calc by accident and compared to the the others out there i found it well thought out and easy to use, Here's my prob. As it became my goto page I decided to create an account. I then spent a chunk of time entering my ingredients and recipies only for the next time i tried to log in through the google option which I have allowed acces, it just says dismiss. There are no options for help or tech support on mixejuice home page, can anyone help?

He hasn't been here since August. :(

There is a twitter "link" at the bottom of the page. Maybe contact him through that.

VU Sponsors