Become a Patron!

Mix Shake and Vape

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have a recipe that's a quick mix, just mix, shake and vape using these ingredients
Capella-Double Chocolate V2
TFA-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch) TFA
Apple Pie TFA
sour TFA
Cheesecake w/ Graham Crust TFA
FA-Fuji Apple
FA Marshmallow
FA Vienna Cream
FA Fresh Cream,
FA Raspberry
apple vg real flavors
strawberry vg real flavors
bubble gum vg real flavors
bavarian cream vg real flavors

my first diy didn't go well as you may have herd, i got my second diy coming which you might have also herd, i have lots of ideals and i even have a few recipes i found, but what I don't have is a shake and vape recipe. anything that's sweet and has flavors on the in hale and exhale lol, i haven't really tasted anything in days and i know i got another week to wait for these recipe to steep, so something quick to vape well i mess around with these flavors. also when i test my flavors i know i want to test most of them at 5%, i herd for FA 1% is a good starting point, then what do i test it ever day for 2 weeks, or do i test it wait a week test it again, wait week test again. and say i get like right were i want it do i keep testing or just keep it there or is that when I should mix it with 1 ingredient. cause i also know it's good practice to start a recipe with 2 flavors get them to mix good before add another ingredient, and so on. so any help or extra tips you think might help would be appreciated

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
While I have tried rushing aging and infusing DIY e-Liquids nothing beats at least 72 to 86 hours of low temperature aging (100°F).

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can’t give you percentages, but I’d go TFA apple pie and FA Vienna cream. Or TFA berry crunch and TFA cheesecake/ graham crust. Or strawberry and marshmallow. Raspberry and vbic and fresh cream(probably needs a day or two). Sorry, I may not be much help.....still a diy newbie......

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The closest I can think of would be.
Raspberry(FA) .75%
Fresh or Vienna Cream(FA) 1.5%-2%
Marshmallow(FA) 0.25-0.5%
Better after a day or 2.

The base(cream & marshmallow) is also great to try out all fruit flavors.
THANK YOU THANK YOU it's not the greatest but i feel a craving for my vape again them cigarette cravings are gone

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone have a recipe that's a quick mix, just mix, shake and vape using these ingredients

You can use FA Fuji Apple stand alone at 2-3% for a quick S&V.
Adjust amount as needed to taste.

Ice Cream Base (kind-of)

4% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream (My favorite here is 2% TFA Dairy Milk)
1% FA Marshmallow (only used for adding some sweetness as it really doesn't have much marshmallow flavor)
2% TFA Cheesecake Graham (My favorite here is 1% INW Biscuit or 2% FA Cookie)

Add 2-4% Chocolate (No idea how strong this one is)
or 2-4% TFA Berry Crunch
or 2-4% FA Fuji Apple
(other fruits work in this too, like 2-3% INW Shisha Strawberry)

High VG mixes will need a week steep time just sitting on the shelf IMO.
But shaking and heating with tap water baths can help with mixing the flavors in faster.

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
id like to thank everyone for their info it's been a lot of help the last few days. haven't found my all day vape but I see some potential there

VU Sponsors