Become a Patron!

Mixing Juices & Nicotine

Hello, I've got two questions hopefully someone can help fill me in on so I know what to do.

One, I've been having trouble vaping recently. Literally every hit I take, I feel nausea and ill. I can wait a while whatever, I take a hit and I feel sick. This isn't the first mod I've used, I started off with Smok's Priv-one, then I used a Squonk with RDA on and off, and now I'm using Vaporessos Polar. I wasn't light on them either I chained vaped with each mod and I've been using the same 3mg bottles and I have never had this horrible feeling before. So what gives? Why am I now feeling like shit? It's no longer satisfying it sucks.

Besides believing it's just because there's too much nicotine in my system (which might be the reason) here's where I follow up with my second question. I'm currently using the Cascade Baby SE and at first I've only been using a 70%VG/30%PG cookie flavor, I was running a little low so I then decided to mix in a cake flavor which had the same VG and PG ratio, I was then running low on that so I used my final bottle and it was a bottle with menthol in it, however this was at a 80%VG /20%PG ratio (plus these are all different brands.) It wasn't until I have been adding the menthol is when I've been feeling horrible.

So, is it a bad idea to mix different eliquids together with different VG/PG ratios? Am I just simply vaping too much? If I am how long should I wait? Does it still remain at 3mg if the juices have been mixed? Is it the tank? This is clearly new waters for me, haha. I'm thinking about waiting a few days, clean out the tank and just stick with one juice, but I'd like to get an answer so I have a better understanding.

Thank you.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure about you, I can chain vape 6-12mg nic with no side effects. Doubt that's your problem using 3mg, Could be the menthol. Mixing regular flavors wouldn't make any difference.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hold up...

Are you using a different tank or coils?

I can not see anywhere they list the type of wire that's in the "Vaporesso GT Coil System"

OK, I found a link that says one of the coils is NiChrome.

Do you use one of these coils?
If so which one?
Did you start feeling bad after you bought new coils?

upload_2018-9-15_2-49-16.png

GT2, GT4, and GT6 coils are 316 Stainless and all the rest are NiChrome.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Not sure about you, I can chain vape 6-12mg nic with no side effects. Doubt that's your problem using 3mg, Could be the menthol. Mixing regular flavors wouldn't make any difference.

I bet you know what i'm thinking.:D

VU Sponsors