Become a Patron!

Mixing nic-juice with non nic-juice

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
After lowering my dosage of nicotine, I got down to 0mg. Then I bought a 250ml of world of watermelon in 0mg, but I find it tastes better with nicotine for some reason...

Will adding a 30ml of 12mg to 120ml of this juice make it a 3mg? If so, should I let it steep and how long?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nic does add flavor... some blends more than Others... Personally I find zero nic versions of juice too sweet. Same goes for higher VG. Too sweet. If anything I would say nic dulls other flavors. But that's not really true as I couldn't vape most of my juices without the nic.... the sweet issue.

As for will you need to steep... probably not... but that doesn't mean the vape won't benefit from a bit of steep time..... kinda depends on how it tastes. Never had an aged juice taste worse than when fresh....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I recently switched to squonking and RDAs, and noticed my 3mg nic is giving me a crazy buzz. Wasn’t a problem in any of my tanks. So I’m ordering 0mg nic in the same flavors to mix 50/50 to bring it down to 1.5mg nic. Hopefully I’m able to enjoy it without getting nicotine sickness.

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
I recently switched to squonking and RDAs, and noticed my 3mg nic is giving me a crazy buzz. Wasn’t a problem in any of my tanks. So I’m ordering 0mg nic in the same flavors to mix 50/50 to bring it down to 1.5mg nic. Hopefully I’m able to enjoy it without getting nicotine sickness.
I hear ya man. If the nicotine level isn't right for you, it can send you for a ride lol. I recently purchased 2 60ml's of 6mg and did that send me spinning... lol

Also, there are some sites that allow you to customize the nicotine level to your liking. I've been ordering from Dashvapes lately and they let you customize.

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I hear ya man. If the nicotine level isn't right for you, it can send you for a ride lol. I recently purchased 2 60ml's of 6mg and did that send me spinning... lol

I know exactly what you mean! The worst part is I have to stick to my tanks until the zero nic juices arrive...I am in love with the amazing flavor off the RDAs.

VU Sponsors