Become a Patron!

Mixing Nicotine

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought 2 120ml bottles of Nic salts. 1 is 100mg in VG and the other is 100mg in PG. How can i combine the 2 and end up with a 50/50 mix?

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You would have to add vg which would dilute the nIC mg. Why not just use each as is?

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
bec one is all pg which is no good for mixes and the other is way to peppery.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
bec one is all pg which is no good for mixes and the other is way to peppery.
The peppery one will just ruin the good one by accelerating the oxidation. Throw the peppery one in the freezer for hard times and use the other. The juice calculator will tell you what percentage of pg or vg is needed.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
is all nic river salts nic like this? just wondering if it pays to buy the smooth one now

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
is all nic river salts nic like this? just wondering if it pays to buy the smooth one now
I have only used the NR smooth and very happy with it. I use salts to avoid th. I mix citrus heavy juices and those flavors plus freebase is too harsh for me. I also order salts from LNW, Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, and quite pleased with them as well.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To get a 50/50 mix out of VG and PG just mix equal parts of each. 50ml VG nic and 50ml PG nic = 100ml 50/50 nic

But if one is peppery, diluting it wont help. It may lesson it slightly but to dilute it enough to remove the taste would require gallons of good nicotine. it's like trying to dilute black paint until it becomes white.

VU Sponsors