Become a Patron!

Mixing VG/PG/Nic with factory juice?

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone else do this? I normally vape 6mg and right now I'm vaping on Emoji Liquids Lemon Biscotti and Moo Eliquids Banana Milk. Both bottles were getting low (although I have another 60ml bottle of Lemon B), so I decided to mix in a little Liquid Barn 6mg 80% VG. I was surprised to find that it had very little effect on flavor. Like almost none. So I mixed in a bunch more. Still super tasty, and I'm a flavor chaser for sure.

Not sure if it's just these juices, but if you have some VG (or whatever you like), ya might give it a shot. My VG/Nic was super cheap. I'm just waiting to get more flavors to start my diy in earnest, but this is a good use of the base I have in the meantime.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most commercial ejuice has about 2X the flavorings that is needed in my opinion.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have added 48MG NicSelect in VG to a 60ML Zero which is roughly 3.75 MLs and what I noticed was it enhanced the flavor and did not dilute it. Just my personal experience. Never tried adding more VG to a 50/50 I ordered by accident at present.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most commercial ejuice has about 2X the flavorings that is needed in my opinion.
I'd say I, roughly, agree. I don't yet know for sure because I haven't been doing this for long, but it jibes with my experience thus far. The mix I mentioned is about 50/50.

I guess the reason why I'm so stoked about it is because it makes buying commercial juice (a better label than "factory" btw) economically viable, or at least worth a purchase to try something new.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors