Mlt tank for vaperesso revenger

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Huckleberried @Teresa P Not sure what would be the best place for this question, but it sure isn't here. @Mohit121111112 one of the mods will get your thread where more eyes will see it. I'm not a MTL vaper, so I cannot help except to get it where you will get the help. Are you looking a tank that uses pre-built coils or build your own? That would help in where to send this.

ETA: the force is strong in Teresa P! :giggle: She moved it already...

Welcome the VU!

Last edited:
Can anyone please suggest me with a good mlt tank for vaperesso revenger kit
one popular MTL is the aspire nautilus2 which has great flavour and clouds and is best with .7 (supplied installed)coil as it really has best flavour for this tank but it can flood the coil when topping up which can be a pain when using .7 coil as it can get a little thirsty compared to the 1.8 (also supplied)..i have 3 of these..1 always floods and the other two are hit or miss when they flood..i just tested innokin zenith and it is a great tank and imo it blows away the nautilus2 with it's features and flavours are great on both as is the clouds..clouds slightly better on nautilus but hardly worth the mention tbh. the zenith you can swap coil with a full tank so i like this and to refill it is a big hole in top that twists open and a cover slides over the coil cutting the airflow to the juice which allows flood free filling in seconds. it's a great wee tank and after your 1st refill you will really taste the flavours..air control on both ar similar and will do you very well. but if you are out and about and want hastle free it needs to be the zenith..my nautilus is for home use now when i don't mind having to apply tricks to clear the chimney or under coil

Im interested to aspire revvo tank

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
i tried this..does you mod to 80-85 watts? do you draw take long draws of about 5 seconds? and do you smoke DTL? if yes then it might be a good tank for you. i don't take big enough draws so i got lots of spit back but it was nice flavour before this happened. also found it would seep juice through the coil into trip tip as coil creates tank lid..

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best MTL tank is any tank that takes nautilus coils. The Nicolas is good too.
If you wanna build your own coils then berserker

VU Sponsors