Mod Clips? Check out the Eclyp.....

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is such a cool product that I recently came across. I was very interested and had to get a few for myself. I can be very absent minded..especially when I'm at at the club or out having a few drinks....So many times I've asked myself...."where the &^%$ did I sit my mod!?" You sit your mod down, turn around and someone could have just walked off with your mod, and they aren't cheap. It's happened to me before, I have lost a Chi you with a Russian 91% on it that way and an MVP. It's no fun, definitely ruins your night when you realize someone's walked off with your PV. It wont happen to me again.

I hate misplacing my mod.... OR.... Have you ever accidently broken, scratched up or damaged your PV because you were carrying it in your pocket? I've worked in half a dozen or more brick & mortar e cig vape shops helping out and consulting with new owners over the years and I can tell you that I've personally fixed at least 250 mods ( most of them ego type devices ) because they were in someone's back pocket and they accidentally sat on it. I've done a LOT of soldering repairs. With this accessory you can clip your mod/PV onto your belt, pocket, purse, visor in your car...the possibilities are endless. No more damaging or losing your mod! This is so simple, I can't believe someone hasn't thought of it sooner.....I can't believe *I* didnt think of this, LOL. There are a several different styles and designs and a variety of different colors to chose from. You simply either clip it on or you can screw it on under your atty/tank/RBA, depending on the style you chose and the type of mod its for. All that and a piece of mind for 10 bucks or less.... Brilliant!

Here is one of their adverts.
eclyp-slide.jpg

This is how they come packaged. Zip locked with instructions for that specific eclyp. Nice and neatly wrapped in bubble wrap, some also include a foam grommet and small 510 extension/adapter depending on what style you decide on. The shipping is quite fast. They are located in NC and all about customer service. I have a coupon code to give to my youtube subscribers for my video but these guys are only like 10 bucks and well worth it IMO. I'll post the code at the bottom of this post if your interested. I'm using mine right now, My Vaporshark is clipped on my belt next to my phone. and like everything else I review,....I'll shoot a video review a week or two after I've used and abused it, and believe me, I'm hard on devices, if this thing is ever gonna break It'll break as i'm testing it out, LOL. My mods get dropped, kicked, tossed down the steps by my kids, knocked off the bar, slid across floors and tables... et cetera and so forth so you get the idea. I have several that I'm trying out on tube mods and box mods. We'll see how these babies holdup after about 2 weeks when I shoot my vid but so far I'm really liking them!

IMG_20150419_145652_733.jpg

Here's the 22mm Carbon fiber Eclyp on my cloupor mini.
IMG_20150419_190555_970.jpg

Here's a red 18.5mm eclyp on my red Nemmy.
IMG_20150419_145417_367.jpg

Here's the "pocket clip" for any 18XXX device.I've got this one on my FUhattan and its perfect. Fits tight, these are very well made.
IMG_20150419_150417_937.jpg

Here's a small metal one called the vaporclip for an "ego" style device on my Mom's ego twist.
IMG_20150419_150924_590.jpg

I had to add this pic. I just thought it so cool that I have my mod right next to my bed and its not taking up an inch of night stand space, plus I'm not reaching in the dark for my mod and knocking it off onto the floor. Good God, I can't tell you how many times I've done that!
IMG_20150419_205308_205.jpg

The clips are about 10 bucks!! All made in the USA, family ran business and they have a lot of cool pictures and info on their website. Check them out at Eclyp - Home The coupon code ECLYP will get you 5% off on each clip you order.
Oh!!...and be on the look out for my video review of these in a few weeks, subscribe if you can! I'm going to be putting these clips through some hell and see what kind of abuse they can take. Thanks so much for looking, have a kickass day and Keep on VAPING!!!!
~Vatic~

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I thought so, I'm using one on my SMY 260 mod, matches pretty Good but the 28mm version would have maybe filled it out a bit better under the RBA, IMO. I'm gonna give one away when I do my youtube review.

IMG_20150423_200040_487.jpg

IMG_20150423_200048_995.jpg

IMG_20150423_200133_902.jpg

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This may actually be something I'd use, if they hold up that is totally cool especially for the price. If it works on a god mod the possibilities are endless. Thank you.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all mine are still working well. Got one on a vapor flask and a lemo 2 and I like that I can clip it on my hip or spin the clip around and hook it on as I put the flask in my shirt pocket. They're cool. They're only 10 bucks and the coupon code ECLYP will get you 5% off They are also about to release a bunch of cool new designs, give the website a look!!

Last edited:

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This may actually be something I'd use, if they hold up that is totally cool especially for the price. If it works on a god mod the possibilities are endless. Thank you.

bro, those are pics of me using one on the smy 260 which is much heavier than the plastic God 180. :D they are very strong.

VU Sponsors