Become a Patron!

Mod help!!!!

So I ordered a panzer black hawk clone mod and a tugboat clone I built a coil but the rda isn't heating up!!!!!!!!! I'm using a 18650 battery!!! No batt rattle!!!! Help!!!! It's my first mod please help

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry if I have to start out with stupid questions.

Did you check your device with the coil installed to see if the connection was made and showing a resistance?

Is you center pin making contact so that current is being delivered to the coil?

No sparky no vapie:rolleyes:

So I ordered a panzer black hawk clone mod and a tugboat clone I built a coil but the rda isn't heating up!!!!!!!!! I'm using a 18650 battery!!! No batt rattle!!!! Help!!!! It's my first mod please help

Joe Corrao

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a panzer but it's gotta be a connection problem. When I have run into that kind of problem it's almost always been the switch . Check to see if the negative connection is making its way past the delrin when you try to fire it.

Mastervaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you put it on an Ohm Meter? If so, does it read anything?

Are you sure your coil is wrapped correctly? Is it centered? (not touching the posts / side walls)

If it's still an issue, take a picture of it, and post it up!

Liu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd place my bet on the positive pin not making contact with the atty. I've only had a panzer in-hand once, but if I remember right it's a one piece floating pin. Might take some force from the underside of the top cap to push it up and contact the atty's positive.

Is it possible to be connection problems? if you carry one another atomizer you can have a test. wish you good luck mate

VU Sponsors