Member For 4 Years
I keep this in my braw.....
d862d52a7e2223373d8925003d5b6da4.jpg
984845885f222eb0f67d785018f5fea5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I carry a couple of spare tanks and a back up MOD ever since the time I took my Dad to the Italian Bakery and dropped my MOD getting out the car because I left it in my lap while driving. Cracked the tank and lucky I was headed home right after.
I've done this a lot. I usually have two on my lap another couple laying somewhere else. I get out of the car and bam! I just did it to my Cylon. Tank didn't break and mod still works. Both got scuffed up tho.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I carry a mod in my front jacket pocket with the mod locked but with a pistol already on my belt I try to stay away from adding more weight in my pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A mod and tank lives in my purse. Not always the same mod and tank - usually whatever doesn't leak, fits in the pocket in my purse, and is charged up enough to last until I get back home.

In the car, the mod is either in the cubby on my door, in an unused cupholder, or in my hand. Never on my lap.

Mods, tanks, and juice don't get left in the car. I learned my lesson about that.

A mod and tank lives on my desk at the office. Purse mod does not migrate into office, and office mod does not migrate into purse, unless there's a problem.

I only keep two kinds of factory-made coils, so have a spare of each kind in my purse. Also carry a charging cable for emergencies.

No mods in pockets.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Usually keep a 2 battery mod in my back pocket. Thank goodness I dont wear them skinny jeans. Once I get my Laisimo F4 in I may have to go on ebay and buy a few pairs of old JNCO pants. I dont need the 34-50 inch pipes like I did in high school but you could fit anything in those pockets.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually keep a 2 battery mod in my back pocket. Thank goodness I dont wear them skinny jeans. Once I get my Laisimo F4 in I may have to go on ebay and buy a few pairs of old JNCO pants. I dont need the 34-50 inch pipes like I did in high school but you could fit anything in those pockets.
Man... I used to carry my F4 and The Titan in my cargo pants side pocket.... You know that small pocket hidden in the back.....

Now I carry plastic.......
a2449c91c2ad48e168579becd688e4a8.jpg
afaa1b9e2328168f9ea5266dd7009689.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't carry MOD's like the ones Manny carries, I need smaller pocket friendly devices. Never a problem for me to have an available USB port, so since I always carry USB cords I never have a dead cell or builtin battery. Most all built ins have pass thru charging~!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't carry MOD's like the ones Manny carries, I need smaller pocket friendly devices. Never a problem for me to have an available USB port, so since I always carry USB cords I never have a dead cell or builtin battery. Most all built ins have pass thru charging~!
This isn't big is it... (2) batteries in and Bada Bim Bada Buum.....
517e080b3a37c2730cac59b47d963502.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Depends on where I’m going and for
How long but I don’t keep mods in pocket.
Usually I take a single cell squonk box when I’m out and about.
If I know I’ll be out for a long time I take an inexpensive dual 18650.

Either way, I don’t use my pockets for mods. I find it quite uncomfortable to
Have that much power next to my man bits

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulse 80W w/ recurve RDA in front or side pocket of shorts or pants. Always wear cargo pants or shorts and they are not tight. If I do carry a tube mech it'll go into a flashlight pocket on the belt. Always take them out for sitting and carry nothing else in the pocket the mod's in. Never had any issues with leaking or firing.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I use one of these.

0412B_detail_1024x1024.jpg

I dont like shit in my pockets, so it all gets dumped in here. It useful for carrying mods, batteries, juice and any other items you might want to conceal yet have accessible.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use one of these.

0412B_detail_1024x1024.jpg

I dont like shit in my pockets, so it all gets dumped in here. It useful for carrying mods, batteries, juice and any other items you might want to conceal yet have accessible.
Man sweet, I need to get a man purse like this one.....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I use a Nautilus X tank on my iStick TC40W nowadays it is slightly bigger than a BIC Lighter.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I use a Nautilus X tank on my iStick TC40W nowadays it is slightly bigger than a BIC Lighter.
Man .... Yeah I use mine because it gives me all day at 50 watts....

if that wasn't the case I would get a small one like the istick.....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man .... Yeah I use mine because it gives me all day at 50 watts....
if that wasn't the case I would get a small one like the istick.....

When working I don't have time for vaping so an iStick will last all day. While driving I have other multi-cell MOD's I use and with pass thru charging an iStick TC40W will never leave you with dead cells.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When working I don't have time for vaping so an iStick will last all day. While driving I have other multi-cell MOD's I use and with pass thru charging an iStick TC40W will never leave you with dead cells.
Yeah .... That's cool.... I'm on the road climbing ladders and crawling in Attics... And jumping of trucks and shit....

So finding a tough mod.... That goes all day.... Pushed me to get these (2) small yet tough and at least all day power.......
0a92d65e2af04fe7cdd77f52f6c65b15.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This Procolor (in front of my monitor with a pic of the downtown area) has been my mobile mod for quite awhile and the Heracles RTA2 doesn't leak a drop and it has juice flow control even if it did.
rta2_cr.jpg
I recently got this really cool little Coilmaster bag which is handy too.
cmpbag.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors