Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
CONTEST TIME!!!

Win a free Vamo V5 Mod and the entire Kliquid Vapor Line.

Subscribe and Review on iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/totally-vaping-awesome/id922865446?mt=2

Vaping's number one show is giving you a Vamo V5 Mod and Kliquid, for Free. Subscribe to and review our podcast on iTunes to win. (link is above)

We will select one winner on the Friday edition of the Totally Vaping Awesome to win the entire line of Kliquid Vapor and the Vamo V5 kit, which was donated kindly by Carolina E-Cigs.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the contest.

Sadly no can do.

I live 5K freaking miles outside of civilization as it is.

Pay through the freaking nose for broadband and pay more to participate as you have asked.

Saving my monthly allowance to fully participate here.

Listening to swing music on my Victrola now. Only have to wind it up every 15 minutes or so but it does not cost me data.

That being said, I wish you all the best!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What, in regards to phone participation, can you do? Depending on your device you can subscribe to our podcast on itunes, podkicker or various other subscription methods. If not for any other reason than to enjoy a slightly different take on vaping entertainment. Take care.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
No disrespect meant.

I don't own an Ipad, Iphone, Ipod or any other Ithing.

Have a PC and a milspec flip phone that makes and receives phone calls. Has voicemail. I don't text or email from the sucker. It can but I don't.

My fellow Luddites (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite) are ashamed about me with even this.

But still, I wish you the best!

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Listening to swing music on my Victrola now.
Maybe unc can do a review on his iCavepainting?
Subscribed, will review after listening to 1st episode.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No do Apple anything.. ;)

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you can subscribe on all major podcast apps by searching totally vaping awesome.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Maybe unc can do a review on his iCavepainting?
Subscribed, will review after listening to 1st episode.

Don't even have a ICavepainting.

Got a big rock though.

Analog not one of the new digital ones.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I take it the contest was for this past Friday? I did finally get to listen to your show and love it!!!!! For future giveaways can you subscribe via the sound cloud, my apple devices have many teaching apps, and are out of room. Lol

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
contest is still open right now! It ends this friday. Oct 3rd. Thank you for your kind compliment. We have contests on the show of different varieties and are available on all major podcast apps. Thanks again.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can I subscribe thru soundcloud, since I don't have room for the app. I use my iPad mini and iPhone in the classroom a lot with my 2nd graders, so my memory is full. I have a samsung tablet that the charging port went bad on or I would download it there, it has the most room. But I wasn't sure if that would enter me or if it had to be the iTunes podcastpodcast

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess I am asking if I can subscribe using soundcloud.com not the app for the contest, or I guess I am iTunes stupid when it comes to using the laptop could it be done on there? Right now I don't have enough memory to even download the new software, I guess I need to back up some of these pics and delete them!!! Lol

Last edited:

m5503799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
subbed and review love you guys :D

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much- we're having to hold the contest on the weds show because itunes pulled the new feed. They thought we had created multiple feeds on accident. I will post the new show shortly here on the "vape related but doesn't fit category" section.

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Because itunes jerked around our feed (for having a duplicate as we were trying to convert subscribers to the new one) we are holding the contest as followed:
Contest: itunes users- You will need to re-subscribe to the Totally Vaping Awesome show to not miss a singe minute. Subscribe and review for a chance to win a Vamo 5 and the entire line of Kliquid Vapor. Winner will be announced one week from Friday (Oct 17th)
Note: we recently had to change the feed completely so all subscribers are now eligible.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/totally-vaping-awesome/id804981948?mt=2

reeffreak77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about us Android fan boys?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Talk about frustrating! I finally deleted enough of my school app so I could update the software on my iPad which was required by the podcast app, I listened to a few episodes I have not listened to on soundcloud yer, and when I tried to review for the contest, it let me click 5 stars and write a title, but then I could not get in the body part to type it, going to try writing it in a text and copy and paste, if that doesn't work I give up!!!! Must be my frustration of being in bed and off work for two weeks and the amount of pain I am in that made me so frustrated usually my temper isn't that short!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It would not let I tried several times the heck with I'm done trying I got to listen to an old episode on my kindle but that's it I'm done trying and fighting with

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It would not let I tried several times the heck with I'm done trying I got to listen to an old episode on my kindle but that's it I'm done trying and fighting with
Glad I am not the only one!

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That's really weird. I don't have any experience with podcast listening on ipad but I do subscribe to the show on my iphone. I've reviewed other shows on it and it went through just fine. Sorry you guys are experiencing issues. A ton of other folks have entered the contest... maybe it's the link? try going to www.vapingpodcast.com to do it- but don't frustrate yourself. It isn't worth a headache.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's really weird. I don't have any experience with podcast listening on ipad but I do subscribe to the show on my iphone. I've reviewed other shows on it and it went through just fine. Sorry you guys are experiencing issues. A ton of other folks have entered the contest... maybe it's the link? try going to www.vapingpodcast.com to do it- but don't frustrate yourself. It isn't worth a headache.
Just frustrating not to be able to enter, or review this one. It lets me tap the stars, and as soon as I start entering a title, the send button is no longer lit up. I have reviewed many apps, and don't know why I can't this one. Am I correct this is what u wanted us to review to enter. Guess I just have too much time on my hands being on sick leave for two weeks, but I also could only see two reviews, it says they have not received enough to give it an average rating and when I click on more reviews only the two are there, surely there are more than two people entered so I must be screwing up somewhere, but then again the other day I tried to review it using podcast. Now I guess I am in the "I have to figure this out mode!" Lol

VU Sponsors