Become a Patron!

Mod Reads ....."No Atomizer"

Vaping_Orchard

Member For 2 Years
Does anyone have any idea why one MOD cannot pickup an Atomizer but another one can?

I just got my new Augvape Intake and put a build on it. .45ohms at 40 Watts. I went to put it on my Smok Mag and it can't read it. Keeps saying no Atomizer. But if I put it on any other mod it reads just fine. Also all my other RTAs work fine on the Mag too. I stuck the Bravo back on the Mag...worked great. The pin is just as long as what the one is on the Bravo so I'm sure it's making contact. IDK.

I've had this happen in past before but never looked into it. Any ideas??

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a new mod yesterday and same thing happened. Try backing the tank off the 510 a little. Like tighten it then back up just a hair. Was my issue. I had it too tight

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No atomizer usually mean no electrical connection at the 510... pin on atty could be too short. Pin on mod too deep... atty too tight atty too loose. Internal wiring issue or PCB fault.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The pin is just as long as what the one is on the Bravo so I'm sure it's making contact. IDK.

I've had this happen in past before but never looked into it. Any ideas??

I know you said the 510 pin extends far enough, but in the end I agree with @HondaDavidson, the atty is for some reason not making good enough contact with the mod's electronics and the coil is not being read by the mod.

Some thoughts.

1) - Even though you think the 510 pin is long enough, if you can try it with the pin extended a bit more, try that.

2) - Try putting the Intake on the Mag and firing it. After the mod says no atomizer, remove the battery, reinsert it and try it again. I have a couple of mods where that works for me.

3) - If you are setting up in TC mode, try it in VW mode. SS coils work in both. If that works and TC is the issue you've narrowed it down a bit and can troubleshoot from there.

VU Sponsors