Become a Patron!

mod wiring

armyof1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know how to wire a micro USB to a box mod????? Or have pic for a reference... Thank you in advance

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know how to wire a micro USB to a box mod????? Or have pic for a reference... Thank you in advance
Just straight + on usb board to + on battery sled, and - on board to- on battery sled. Very simple I use them on all my box mods

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is my last box mocked up, Red wire on usb went to top where my positive contacts connected, the black wire I cut real short (pictured was long) and connected to bottom wire that connected the negative contacts.

sled3.jpg

armyof1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
+2+ and -2- on battery to USB but then fire and 510 connector??? That where I'm lost... Sorry for the questions. I build boxes before but 1st time adding USB for charging

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+2+ and -2- on battery to USB but then fire and 510 connector??? That where I'm lost... Sorry for the questions. I build boxes before but 1st time adding USB for charging
See my white wire that goes from 510 to battery contacts, then that wire ends where my switch was going in, connect + anywhere along that line. Connect your usb - to bottom - of battery sled.

You can still vape while charging too...That help? it's real simple, lot of people over think it..

finished1.jpg

armyof1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that's been my biggest problem is over thinking it. Good looks for the info

Kenneth98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The vapor box use battery .Not like the ego and Gpen which can use USB. If has USB,the Wall charger will be no useful .

VU Sponsors