Become a Patron!

Mod wont fire help!!!

Yesterday my dripper was working %100 fine and my friend wanted to try out my dripper so I unscrewed it an let him try it on his box mod then put it back on mine, the only thing that was ever moved was the dripper and it has not been working since

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Try adjusting the center pin on your dripper.

Your friend may have inadvertently mashed it in a bit when it was attached to his/her mod and it is no longer making contact with the center pin on your connector.

No Power = dead coil= no vape!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What type of device are you using? Is it a regulated device where you have a screen that says check atomizer or something?

Either way seems like you are not making contact so either the pin on the dripper got smashed in or the pin on the mod if it is not fixed got pushed down.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm guessing the batteries are ok?
In properly/not shorted?
Have you checked with a different atomizers?
Have you tried swapping batteries?

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you checked for a broken coil leg or a popped coil?

Sometimes they go pop. Perhaps your friends mod popped the coil?

I am
Try adjusting the center pin on your dripper.

Your friend may have inadvertently mashed it in a bit when it was attached to his/her mod and it is no longer making contact with the center pin on your connector.

No Power = dead coil= no vape![/QUi am pretty new to dripping how do I adjust center pin?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What gauge of wire is your coil?

what is it's resistance?

Do you have an ohm's meter you can screw it onto and then poke around it with a toothpick to see if the coil leads are "pinched" if not popped?

have you checked the screws on the atty's posts to see if one came a little loose? Sometimes that can happen with normal use of a atty, especially a clone....what kind of dripper do you have?

While you were adjusting your center pin did you check it to see if there was a warp/tear/burn on it and now it's not sealing properly?

It never hurts to check all these things out if you're atty is giving you issues?

Yesterday my dripper was working %100 fine and my friend wanted to try out my dripper so I unscrewed it an let him try it on his box mod then put it back on mine, the only thing that was ever moved was the dripper and it has not been working since
Was it working on your friends Mod?

VU Sponsors