Become a Patron!

Mod won't fire?

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Someone I know got an X-Priv, and whenever he fires it, it keeps firing only until 0.1secs. He can't vape it obviously and other tanks aren't working on it too. Any Ideas how to fix it?

I don't wanna hear smok's trash because I know it is, so if it's nothing helpful please keep it to yourself, thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_9302.PNG
    IMG_9302.PNG
    548 KB · Views: 9

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
More info needed, resistance of coils, wattage he is attempting to fire, and what kind of batteries he is using?

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
More info needed, resistance of coils, wattage he is attempting to fire, and what kind of batteries he is using?
I'll have to ask but here's the screen. He used a diff tank and diff sets of batteries but still didn't work.

Attachments

• IMG_9302.PNG
    IMG_9302.PNG
    548 KB · Views: 17

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the pic one of the batteries is drained. That may be an issue

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
From the pic one of the batteries is drained. That may be an issue

He changed the batts and it only kept firing till 0.1s. Is it possible that the other battery being drained affected the vape badly and now won't work?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm honestly not sure.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a smok device where one battery would show half way drained and if I swapped batteries around then the other battery would show drained. Also screen would sometime show like a mirror image and sometimes screen wouldn't work at all. Broke me on buying smok anything

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
He changed the batts and it only kept firing till 0.1s. Is it possible that the other battery being drained affected the vape badly and now won't work?

Try reflashing the firmware.
That seems to be the only way to fix these smok mods once they go haywire.

VU Sponsors