Become a Patron!

Modefined Coils???

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I recently purchased a Modefined Lyra kit and really like it. I have one problem though....I can't find Modefined Lyra coils anywhere. I know Smok Baby Beast coils will work, but I don't particularly care for baby beast coils. The coils that came with the Lyra are spectacular Wicking coils. They have the Modefined logo on them amd everything, but I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE! I even tried sending an email to Modefined (who never responded).

CAN ANYONE FIND THESE COILS AND/OR TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THEM?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Everything I could find matches it up with the smok coils. Good luck with your search.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did a quick Google Search and came up empty as well. Did you try the Smok baby beast coils with the same resistance as the Modefined coils? There's a wide variety so I have to ask. Only thing I can think of is Modefined used Smok BB coils but put their logo on the casing for the coils that came with the kit. I'm guessing Modefined figured people that bought the kit would purchase BB coils to replace them when the time came.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I came up with the same results and conclusion as St. Roostifer. Even sites selling the kits have the BB coils advertised to buy with the kit. One reason I went to RDA's. I got tired of always messing around with coils for tanks and if they were available or when they would become available.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, same for me. At least they're not proprietary. Still sucks, though.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Modefined finally answered my email and gave me this link...

https://www.pvtw123.com.tw/categories/lyrababy-beast-macan-芯

Nice gesture, but the site only delivers to Tiawan and 98% of the site is not in English.

I dropped a message through Messenger to the site hoping for some good news.

Just out of curiosity, cant look right now what is the difference between the two? It has Smok name in it.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If it fits BB coils then it more than likely will accept others that are cross compatible with BB. Like Eleaf Ello, Vaporesso NRG , and others. And is probably the reason for the design as Modefined/Lost Vape isn't in the coil making business. It's also one of the reasons I don't care to shop kits, however, you could look at it this way - with all the "other" tanks that fit smok coils, you can choose from those "other" coils as well.

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They love slurpies over there too :giggle:

That looks like it is just a BB Q2 branded for them but just get a Q2.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Just out of curiosity, cant look right now what is the difference between the two? It has Smok name in it.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
IDK...it could all be in my head, but every time I hit a BB coil I burn it. The Modefined Lyra coils don't do it when I hit them. I got some big lungs...lol...and I like to fill them. The Lyra coils also seem to wick better.

I saw in a post after yours that there are other compatible coils....i will have to try them. If they're good I might have to get one of my BB tanks back from my wife...lol

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
If it fits BB coils then it more than likely will accept others that are cross compatible with BB. Like Eleaf Ello, Vaporesso NRG , and others. And is probably the reason for the design as Modefined/Lost Vape isn't in the coil making business. It's also one of the reasons I don't care to shop kits, however, you could look at it this way - with all the "other" tanks that fit smok coils, you can choose from those "other" coils as well.
Thanks...will have to check some of those out. I didn't even think about other brand"s coils.

VU Sponsors