1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Modefined Sirius Sticking Fire Button

Discussion in 'RECALLS, and Faulty Products' started by ShowerHead, Feb 7, 2018.

1. ShowerHead

ShowerHead Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I got one of these mods when released.
    Great for about a day. Then I noticed my coil was sizzling after I took a hit. The 10 second warning message was displayed. I thought nothing of it and continued to vape.
    Within two days, it was impossible to use without it sticking. RMA’d it thinking that Lost Vape wouldn’t have a bum release.
    The replacement arrived after a few days. It didn’t take 30 minutes before it was sticking.
    I returned it for a refund.
    I’ve seen many people with the sticking fire button issue, both on customer reviews and on various forums.
    Most have been told, like I was, the stickiness will work it’s way out after about 30 days.
    Since that is usually past the refund time, I don’t think I’d risk it.
    This is otherwise a nice mod, at least for the very short time I used one.

KingPin! and Bigbob2322 like this.
  2. Paws

Paws New Member Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    i got one also and with in 24 hours the battery door shorted and damn near blew up. both batteries were so hot I couldn't touch them. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a new one when all I wanted was my money back plus the replacement cost of the new VTC5A's. Its sits in the box and i haven't used the new one as of yet. not too sure I want to

ShowerHead and KingPin! like this.